Default So... say youre walkin along a beach... And sure as shit, you find a Genie...

And it's the standard (I mean as far as genies go, right) 3 wish deal. No wishing for more wishes, etc...

What's a wish you're asking for? I'm talking top-dog number one wish out the gate...

Mine would be for a time machine. One that defies modern physicists that say it's impossible to ever go BACK in time (goddamn them), and can go forwards, backwards, hell neutral if you want it to (weirdo....).

I got some events I wanna change (not Kennedy, read the book - bad idea). I'm pretty sure I could accomplish everything I would want to wish for with the machine itself (DeLorean, btw), but I'd still have TWO more wishes.

That's a mother****in come up, folks.

Default Re: So... say youre walkin along a beach... And sure as shit, you find a Genie...

I guess my second wish would be for different posters on this ****ing website. Not one reply huh? No one's ever wanted a genie huh? Ok, don't worry about it...

Aha, though if I had the time machine I could go back to the OTCs prime and things would be better. See I saved my second wish again. Time machine FTW.

Banned

Default Re: So... say youre walkin along a beach... And sure as shit, you find a Genie...

Clones of Scarlett Johansson in her prime..

Subservient Love Potions

Most Filthy Orgy Of All Time

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Clones of Scarlett Johansson in her prime..

Subservient Love Potions

Most Filthy Orgy Of All Time
    That'd get boring quickly. They'd all suck and **** the same way. I suppose my first wish would be for a new liver...kind of worn this one out.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 06-21-2016 at 01:38 AM.

College superstar

Turn me into Dr Manhattan. I'll have fun threatening the world with constant annihilation. Should keep me busy for a few decades.

Time Machine covers all 3 for me. There's some things I'd like to do over.....

Love Live Life

Time machine seem like too much work.

I would just wish that me and my family is wealthy and never go broke.

Second wish would be something like cure a illnesses.

Then to have peace on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    I guess my second wish would be for different posters on this ****ing website. Not one reply huh? No one's ever wanted a genie huh? Ok, don't worry about it...

you dont like how Jeff runs registration here?

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    you dont like how Jeff runs registration here?
    Haha, its not that. I actually am quite fond of Jeff and this here ISH of his. Steve still around?