Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am your soldier!

Default At least Jordan was in a Wizards uniform when he embarassed himself

So the Bulls #23 jersey will always be untarnished. Bran is embarassing himself in the Cavs #23 jersey which makes it 3x as worse.

Default Re: At least Jordan was in a Wizards uniform when he embarassed himself

LeBron literally isn't allowed to have a single bad game or he's the worst player ever.

This board is full of ridiculous trolls and ***** with the IQ of a rock. I honestly can't believe how stupid you ******s are

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    LeBron literally isn't allowed to have a single bad game or he's the worst player ever.

This board is full of ridiculous trolls and ***** with the IQ of a rock. I honestly can't believe how stupid you ******s are
    They do it for this reaction

Banned

True, LeBron should just retire he is just tarnishing his rep right now

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    Yeah except I'm not one of the faggot-ass LeBrontards like dubeta and jt. I love LBJ's game but I also can't stand idiocy. Today is just the breaking point for me I guess. I've already been getting fed up with the overreactions

"Kobe is done" after game 1
    "Kobe da bess" after game 2
    "Bulls da bess"
    "Knicks worst team ever"
    "Westbrook goat pg"

This board is horrendous right now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    hussh

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

LeBron stans are shook. Their boy might finally be done with his freakishly athletically gifted prime.

I don't feel bad. The LeBron shit stains have been trolling everybody all summer, leading into tonight's game.

As a person who isn't particularly a fan of LeBron's, the karma is strong, but just.

^so LeBron deserves to fail because some jackass with 346722 accounts is an obnoxious Stan of his?

This is one of the reasons I hated Kobe all these years but I'm beginning to see how stupid that is. Hopefully more people can too.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

^so LeBron deserves to fail because some jackass with 346722 accounts is an obnoxious Stan of his?

This is one of the reasons I hated Kobe all these years but I'm beginning to see how stupid that is. Hopefully more people can too.

You didn't see this was a copy of a thread a Lebron stan made about Kobe? lol
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=357168

I don't think he deserves to fail, but as someone who openly roots against him, I am quite satisfied with the results.

I'm a Clipper fan. Why should I care whether he is great? Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by L8kersfan222
    You didn't see this was a copy of a thread a Lebron stan made about Kobe? lol
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=357168
    Yeah well there are a lot of ******y LeBron Stan's on here.

@kuniva
    Since when do you root against LeBron? Ive always seen you give him respect and argue for him a lot

No, he deserves to fail for shit like this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...ng-events-ever

This is probably one of the biggest sporting events that is up there ever.
    Every egotistical shit stain in the league deserves to get embarrassed when they say shit like this. Every single one of them. And yes, that includes Kobe.

It'll be his one bad game of the year, and I'm just so glad it was against the Knicks. It's usually the other way around with these things.