Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What can we expect against PORTLAND from the best center in the league?

I think Demarcus will drop 30 points and 20 rebounds. Kings win 101-96.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: What can we expect against PORTLAND from the best center in the league?

Bro seriously your making Kings fans look shit, how you going to make a thread after Cousins went 1/9 in the first half and 4/14 against the Warriors in a embarrassing performance.

Don't even get me started on that p.o.s Rudy Gay honestly I have never wished a injury on a player but man he's getting close.

Keep the Cousins threads under raps till he actually stops committing idiotic fouls. Team looks like a train wreck against a Warriors team that was literally going like 50% of what they could, aside from Darren Collison rest of the team was awful.
    Last edited by andremiller07; 10-31-2014 at 04:21 AM.

Default Re: What can we expect against PORTLAND from the best center in the league?

Aldridge 45 and 23 rebound, 3 assists

Lillard 27 points 8 assists 6 rebounds

Blazers blow out Kings by 20 after the bench lets a 30 point lead slip.

Banned

Cousins is an average level Center. Not even top 10. Slow down with the hype job or you'll make everyone hate him.

Not many true Kings fans or believers on ISH. I rock the crown. Always have always will. Win or lose. I ain't scared of being wrong. I'm a true fan.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Any chance Cousins makes at least a third of his field goal attempts this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    Any chance Cousins makes at least a third of his field goal attempts this game?
    21 points on 14 shots. Stay mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    21 points on 14 shots. Stay mad.
    4-14. Stay blind.

4-14. Stay blind.
    Points per shot. Stay delusional.

OP had me thinking the Pelicans were playing the Blazers by his thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    OP had me thinking the Pelicans were playing the Blazers by his thread title.
    DMC>Davis

Lets not jump on the hype train too early. He's good, but he hasn't achieved anything.

Points per shot. Stay delusional.
    For what it's worth, I like Cousins. I hope he becomes an all star this year. I think he can become an all star. But as a center he can't be shooting 28% from the field.

For what it's worth, I like Cousins. I hope he becomes an all star this year. I think he can become an all star. But as a center he can't be shooting 28% from the field.
    If shooting 28% nets him 21 points on 14 shots I'll take it.

If shooting 28% nets him 21 points on 14 shots I'll take it.
    Maybe so, he did get to the line a bunch. Still should have had 30+.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

isn't this thread about the rockets?