Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: How many games should Artest get on the flagrant foul vs Harden?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Nobody believes that.

However, it was a simple clear out that went too high. He intentionally tried to push him away, and unintentionally hit him in the head instead of body.

And what's more, I doubt you even believe what you typed for a split second.

NBA rookie of the year

Minimum of 4, as much as 10 based on his history.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Nobody believes that.

However, it was a simple clear out that went too high. He intentionally tried to push him away, and unintentionally hit him in the head instead of body.
    Retarded or flamer.

#HEATNATION

Anybody who says a minimum of 4 is stupid as fck. Dude's getting a minimum of 8-10. Maximum the whole playoffs.

Serious playground baller Extempo's Avatar

NO MORE THAN ONE PLAYOFF GAME. Raja Bell, that bitch from the Suns who clotheslined Kobe with malicious intent got only one game in the playoffs...absolutely no reason for Artest to get more when his was less malicious than Bell's foul. Lets hope for once, the league doesn't hold the Lakers to a different standard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Extempo
    NO MORE THAN ONE PLAYOFF GAME. Raja Bell, that bitch from the Suns who clotheslined Kobe with malicious intent got only one game in the playoffs...absolutely no reason for Artest to get more when his was less malicious than Bell's foul. Lets hope for once, the league doesn't hold the Lakers to a different standard.
    If you actually think those two things are comparable, I don't know what to tell you. The odds of potentially killing or paralyzing someone with a clothesline is pretty slim, wouldn't you say?

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

10 games minimum.

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

You're delusional if you think he's going to get less than 5 games. I'm betting on 10 games, but it could be much worse if they want to punish him for his history.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Perfect example of an idiot homer.

And you're a perfect example of a ****ing moron.

I said this in another thread but no matter how many games MWP gets I think the Lakers need to stretch out their first round playoff series to 6 games no matter what, even if it means tanking a few. They are gonna need the Peoples Elbow for the Semis, WCF and Finals.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    If you actually think those two things are comparable, I don't know what to tell you. The odds of potentially killing or paralyzing someone with a clothesline is pretty slim, wouldn't you say?

Artest didn't paralyze or kill Harden...dude suffered a concussion.