alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Default Lottery pick for wolves this year

i know that wolves may get towns/okafor/mudiay russell.

i don't think that pek will be the future for wolves. I could see a trio of lavine, wiggins and rubio but rubio has glaring weakness as well . sure he can pass the ball well but is often injured.

I am really concerned because i am not a huge fan of okafor because he only plays one side of the court for now. I would love for the wolves to get towns . he would thrive well under kg's guidance. on the other side i really like the playing style of d angelo russell. good passer too and can shoot it in traffic doesnt jump out of the building but knows how to take the shot when needed.

mudiay maybe better than lavine who knows? id rather keep lavine .

so who do you think the wolves should draft this year?

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Default Re: Lottery pick for wolves this year

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    i know that wolves may get towns/okafor/mudiay russell.

i don't think that pek will be the future for wolves. I could see a trio of lavine, wiggins and rubio but rubio has glaring weakness as well . sure he can pass the ball well but is often injured.

I am really concerned because i am not a huge fan of okafor because he only plays one side of the court for now. I would love for the wolves to get towns . he would thrive well under kg's guidance. on the other side i really like the playing style of d angelo russell. good passer too and can shoot it in traffic doesnt jump out of the building but knows how to take the shot when needed.

mudiay maybe better than lavine who knows? id rather keep lavine .

so who do you think the wolves should draft this year?
    They should draft Town in my opinion or draft a Russell if they are deciding to kick Rubio to the curb in a few years. They can't lose drafting a center though. They desperately need a center that is healthy for once. Okafor didn't turn me off as much as Towns has made me realize how great he could be. Towns focus is what I'm after, he's serious and has passion for the game. I know Towns will get better because that's what he wants. There's less risk in Towns because of his focus and determination. Okafor mat reap bigger reward though if he does decide to take his game more seriously. With the worst record in the league, we can't hardly lose. Getting healthy is the biggest key to improving next year though! We are much better than the worst record in the league!

Yes i agree... I really like towns but i guess with what saunders mentioned during the season ending press con that he believes this draft is deep... not only 1 and 2.. he is looking to top 4... so just in case if the nba doesnt grant the wolves top 2 pick.. i can see ricky being moved to get a serviceable center... i know dieng is good but might not get deep into playoffs if he is the starting center

whiteside is one free agent that am looking into ... but i doubt heat wont resign him ....

maybe robin lopez? but he isnt much of an upgrade from dieng.

for pf nene maybe but he is already on the downhill ...

really hard to get a solid vet... luckily kg is here to mentor the young ones..

all i know is wiggins will and should have a better season...

As a knick fan I hope you get pick 4. Then trade 4, Lavine, and rights to bjelica for #1 towns, Hardaway, and Calderon

#1 pick baby