Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Road rage is a terrible thing when it gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Letting a woman drive? That could have been a fatal mistake my friend.

When she drove from well north of Atlanta to the airport at Hartsfield on the south side it literally scared me worse than i have ever been scared inside a car. She was definitely nuts.
    Last edited by tontoz; 08-25-2010 at 09:14 PM.

Didn't read OP after I realized the thread title said "Road Rage" and not "Roid Rage"...

What does that say about me as a person?

I suffer from road rage pretty frequently. The worst is when you have a guy doing 20 below the limit on a one lane road that goes for hours. It's torture.

This one time I was about to make a right turn and I was in the right lane. As the turn's coming up, this guy in the lane to the left of me tries to come in my lane and starts drifting into my lane. He expects me to brake for him so he can go in front of me. Fu.ck that, he can go behind me. So he gets closer and closer and almost hits me, so I'm honking constantly while he's doing this and he finally goes behind me and pulls up next to me giving me the finger at the next light after the turn.

Then he starts cutting me off on purpose every time I try to make a lane change. I was ready to jump out of my car and kill him. Finally I get around him and I see a student driver coming up in the lane next to me. So of course I drive parallel to the student driver for the rest of the time at a snail's pace trapping the bastard behind me .

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Yeah, I'm against women driving.

I'm convinced it was a woman now.

I make small bets with myself now when I'm driving. If I see someone do something stupid, 98% of the time It's a woman.

Yes, It's incredibly sexist, but It's true. Completely true. Women are f*cking oblivious to everyone else. They should NOT be allowed to drive. And if they are, they should be tested every single year.

Asian women especially. They are by far the most clueless people on the road.

Banned

Uhh , First I cant even imagine you bein angry at all. (some pics will do , lol no homo).

You had reason to be angry,..

this reminds me of - One Late night in the philippines me and my uncle was goin to pick up his girlfriend somewhere (My uncle ofcourse is drivin , I was just there to chill) , we were drivin and some drunkard was drivin the other way instead of drivin forward so i was like WTF? my uncle tried to evade it but it only got the tail light.. haha , My uncle was like WTF? I like it when he gets mad cuz he pounds his fist on anything just so he can hit something. I was also mad but was laughin deep down .. he went out to talk to the driver and but the driver was all wasted and stoned , but he still talked to him and blah blah blah , didnt hear much I was listenin to my iPod , but damn i Spotted 3 chicks in the back of his truck.. I was like DAMNNN!

My uncle came back and said dudes gonna pay for it next week , my uncle got all the infos he could get..

I made a joke askin my uncle bout takin the girls in the back so the guy doesnt have to pay , and my uncle stared at me like he was about to punch me or somethin , and he was like what the F*** is wrong with you?!? he started slappin me in the back of my head..
    lol

good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Reef
    I suffer from road rage pretty frequently. The worst is when you have a guy doing 20 below the limit on a one lane road that goes for hours. It's torture.

This one time I was about to make a right turn and I was in the right lane. As the turn's coming up, this guy in the lane to the left of me tries to come in my lane and starts drifting into my lane. He expects me to brake for him so he can go in front of me. Fu.ck that, he can go behind me. So he gets closer and closer and almost hits me, so I'm honking constantly while he's doing this and he finally goes behind me and pulls up next to me giving me the finger at the next light after the turn.

Then he starts cutting me off on purpose every time I try to make a lane change. I was ready to jump out of my car and kill him. Finally I get around him and I see a student driver coming up in the lane next to me. So of course I drive parallel to the student driver for the rest of the time at a snail's pace trapping the bastard behind me .

I love trapping punks like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Yeah, I'm against women driving.

I'm convinced it was a woman now.

I make small bets with myself now when I'm driving. If I see someone do something stupid, 98% of the time It's a woman.

Yes, It's incredibly sexist, but It's true. Completely true. Women are f*cking oblivious to everyone else. They should NOT be allowed to drive. And if they are, they should be tested every single year.
    There are always exceptions to the rule though.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz

When she drove from well north of Atlanta to the airport at Hartsfield on the south side it literally scared me worse than i have ever been scared inside a car. She was definitely nuts.
    Please dont tell me you let your girl drive on the connector. That is just wrong. That one place you CANNOT lose focus or do anything stupid. I was on it today and got cut off eight times, had to use the horn about ten times just because people are terrible drivers and hesitate all the time. They wait until their car can barely fit in front of me to make the lane change and shit like that.
    Last edited by PowerGlove; 08-25-2010 at 09:20 PM.

I love trapping punks like that.
    I just read your story..pretty much the same situation.

So no one's gonna say anything about Pete taking a crowbar to some woman's car?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    There are always exceptions to the rule though.

Please dont tell me you let your girl drive on the connector. That is just wrong. That one place you CANNOT lose focus or do anything stupid. I was on it today and got cut off eight times, had to use the horn about ten times just because people are terrible drivers and hesitate all the time. They wait until their car can barely fit in front of me to make the lane change and shit like that.

She was going to the airport to pick up her son. At that point i didn't realize just how bad a driver she was but i found out quick. She was driving way to fast, weaving in and out of traffic like she was in NASCAR. I wouldn't go on long drives with her after that.

I finally had to ditch her because she was too nuts. Good lay though.

BTW that drive to and from Hartsfield was all the way from Kennesaw. Man that was a looooong trip. She was laughing at me too, saying that i had left compression marks on the door handle i was using for support.

I bet at one point you looked at the speedo in horror.

People have done that in my car before.

I was in the passenger seat and my gf at the time was driving. She was a hot headed redhead and definitely had a quick temper. She was in the right lane and someone was trying to pass her on the left so they could get in the right lane and turn right. there was plenty of room behind us but this girl just had to get in front of us.

My gf wasn't having it so the girl cut her off, thinking she would stop. Nope. my GF never touched the brake and actually accelerated, plowing into the other car which was now sideways in front of our car. They finally got out after we pushed them awhile for and they were literally fighting before i even got my own door open.

Fortuntely nobody got hurt but it was a wild scene.
    u know, i always wondered about this sort of situation. who was charged with causing the accident? because i've always wanted to do what ur girl did.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    u know, i always wondered about this sort of situation. who was charged with causing the accident? because i've always wanted to do what ur girl did.
    The girl who cut them off is almost always wrong in this case. It happened to my mom on the I-20/285 interchange on the west side. This guy apparently wanted to get on the on ramp to the 285 so bad that he forced his way in there and didn't her any space/time to brake. He has to pay damages/lost wages/ pain and suffering and all that good stuff too.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

I've had my share of close calls and I've been on both ends of bad decisions behind the wheel (I'm talking about the non-alcoholic ones). But the thing that always escalates a situation is how someone's inability to let it go.

If a car cuts me off or somehow 'wrongs' me, I've never tailed closely behind or struck up my high beams. I've also been lucky enough where no one's continuously annoyed me after a situation. You never know who the hell is in the other car, it could be some psycho with a gun.

To the OP, I doubt it was a woman in the other car just because I can't imagine a woman following your car looking for trouble. It was probably some teenager who's bark is obviously louder than his bite.