Decent playground baller coolhandsteve's Avatar

Default I'm so tired of this saying..

"If you can't handle me at my worst, then you damn sure don't deserve me at my best". Or something to that effect.

Don't get me wrong I get what's it's saying, problem is people use that quote just so they can have an excuse to treat people like s***. And I aint tryin to start no problems, but I do notice a lot more women using that quote than guys.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: I'm so tired of this saying..

People have a lot of stupid ass sayings like this and 90% of them are spread by women.

I no lie see girls on twitter saying stupid corny shit like "I just want someone to buy me tacos and touch my butt" yet you actually approach them acting like that and you're gonna be looked at as a loser and denied from the get go.

Getting women is all just a game of manipulation and I don't play games. Which is pretty much why I've been single my whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Getting women is all just a game of manipulation and I don't play games. Which is pretty much why I've been single my whole life.
    Perhaps being an inbred annoying **** has something to do with it?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolhandsteve
    "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you damn sure don't deserve me at my best". Or something to that effect.

Don't get me wrong I get what's it's saying, problem is people use that quote just so they can have an excuse to treat people like s***. And I aint tryin to start no problems, but I do notice a lot more women using that quote than guys.
    It is a good saying, and I agree with it for the most part. The problem is, some people use the saying to manipulate others as you indicated.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

I feel ya, OP. but it sounds like you should start talking to older women. If a girl my age said that shit around me, id just shake my head and move on.

Dawg, I used to follow Will Smith on Twitter until he tweeted that line. Immediately unfollowed after I saw that feminine shit.

I was dumbfounded

If you see a girl post that on FB or Twitter, you should start creating distance between you two because there is a 95% chance that she is crazy.

I've seen that from a few girls. Most of them are at their worst 90% of the time. No chance that you wanna be with a nagging mess of a girl if she is like that most of the time, and only at her best 10% of the time. I was with a girl for almost 3 years that when she was on, she was amazing and great. The problem was she had family issues and had drama and when I wasn't physically there with her, I'd have to hear her rant about that shit. I eventually found reason to no longer be with her.

It's not worth it, unless it's a very small part of her life where she is at her worst.