Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Re: My Brooklyn Nets (1-1) visit the Orlando Magic (1-2) tonight at 6pm EST!

Brook as a post up player was a one time thing his rookie season. He's no longer one. He's going up soft against a third year player.

Local High School Star

Default Re: My Brooklyn Nets (1-1) visit the Orlando Magic (1-2) tonight at 6pm EST!

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Brook as a post up player was a one time thing his rookie season. He's no longer one. He's going up soft against a third year player.
    The team isn't making a concerted effort to feed in the low post early on.
    He was second in the League last year in first quarter scoring only behind Carmelo Anthony.
    Brook's gotta get better at passing out of double teams. If he can't be stopped on the block (which is usually the case if he's guarded one on one), our plethora of shooters will make teams pay for doubling him.

Blatche

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brook(lyn)Lopez
    The team isn't making a concerted effort to feed in the low post early on.
    He was second in the League last year in first quarter scoring only behind Carmelo Anthony.
    Brook's gotta get better at passing out of double teams. If he can't be stopped on the block (which is usually the case if he's guarded one on one), our plethora of shooters will make teams pay for doubling him.
    He's not a very good isolation post player. Only has like two moves, goes up weak, can't pass out of double teams, doors a bad job of getting position etc.

Banned

is kirilenko's tattoo a lot lighter this season? I seemed to remember the wings being coloured, is he having it removed?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

never realized how smart a player kirilenko was

Holy **** this energy by the nets is worse than shit... Same energy against the cavs. They can't be like this against every bottom feeding team ..

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Yes, older players have never had their games drop off, that's just silly of me. The only weakness this team really has, is just nothing. Id expect theyll not lose another game.
    Players that rely on skill like Peirce and Garnett typically don't that's what I'm saying.

I detest the constant shuffling by the nets... Can't build continuity like this..

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Holy **** this energy by the nets is worse than shit... Same energy against the cavs. They can't be like this against every bottom feeding team ..

NV came to play

Deron is trash and this nets energy is complete shit. No energy, no passion and it's disgusting. The heat can get away with it because they are the two time champs. Nets are not.

Deron can't make shit

Pull-up jumper is an art, no matter how simple and fundamental. Aflaalo is trying to do that but it's not falling.

Local High School Star

Deron's ankle's are still hurting him.
    That lack of lift affects anyone's shot with that type of lingering injury.
    He's getting open shots, once he get back to 100% he'll start hitting more then he misses.