Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    College superstar

Default Magic Johnson averaged a triple double over his 1st 4 playoff runs.

This is kind of random, but I was just looking at Magic's playoffs stats. These were the per game avg. over those first four seasons.

'80- 18.3ppg 10.5rpg 9.4apg 16 games
    '81- 17.0ppg 13.7rpg 7.0apg 3 games
    '82- 17.4ppg 11.3rpg 9.3apg 14 games
    '83- 17.9ppg 8.5rpg 12.8apg 15 games

4 year avg.- 17.8 ppg 10.3rpg 10.3apg

This includes 3 Finals appearances and 2 titles. So we're looking at extremely deep playoff runs each season except for one.

I am your soldier!

Default Re: Magic Johnson averaged a triple double over his 1st 4 playoff runs.

Interesting, nice find.

It is very interesting.

Second greatest player of all-time...and not too far behind.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Second greatest player of all-time...and not too far behind.
    Wow, that's kind of unusual. Who's in your top 10?

Not long ago ISH decided that LeBron definitely is a better player than Magic...

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by jlip

4 year avg.- 17.8 ppg 10.3rpg 10.3apg

This includes 3 Finals appearances and 2 titles.
    & some here pick Kobe bean bryant ahead of Magic.

& some here say Magic is overrated.

& some here thing Magic is NOT a face of Laker franchise!

If Magic is forgotten this quickly, Just imagine how quickly Kobe's 2 rings in 2009 & 2010 will be forgotten once he is long retired.

Just think about it. Shaq's sheer dominant 3-peat is already forgotten with dominant 3 x FMVP performances.

its like it never happened.

People believe what they are told by the media. In 2008, Obama said it was immoral and unpatriotic to have $9 Trillion in debt. We are now over $16 Trillion, but Obama was reelected because the media told us to vote for him.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by vert48
    People believe what they are told by the media. In 2008, Obama said it was immoral and unpatriotic to have $9 Trillion in debt. We are now over $16 Trillion, but Obama was reelected because the media told us to vote for him.
    Yeah but Obama NEVER said its immoral & unpatriotic to NOT have MORE THAN $9 trillion deficit.

grow up son!

We are a nation of spenders. Spending MORE than $9 trillion is just AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE.

The more we spend....the more american we are.....the happy we are.....the more PATRIOTIC we are.

Obama is right.

read between the lines brah!

Quote Originally Posted by vert48
    The media is not the one making people forgot about things, you just wanted to crowbar your dislike for a politician in.

People simply forget, where not born yet or don't care. I remember when Shaq was still in the league some teenagers thinking that Kobe was the man during the 3-peat, because their less knowledge mind view the current old Shaq as being the same player as the 2000 Shaq. They had a very bad concept of aging.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Yeah but Obama NEVER said its immoral & unpatriotic to NOT have MORE THAN $9 trillion deficit.

grow up son!

We are a nation of spenders. Spending MORE than $9 trillion is just AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE.

The more we spend....the more american we are.....the happy we are.....the more PATRIOTIC we are.

Obama is right.

read between the lines brah!
    Yeah, he did say it was unpatriotic to have that much debt. He said it in 2008 several times, and in 2006, when it was only $8 Trillion, he said it was immoral and unpatriotic to allow the debt to go any higher.

We believe what we are told to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Wow, that's kind of unusual. Who's in your top 10?

Bird, Wilt, Russell, Kareem, Kobe, Hakeem, West...so I have a top 9. Not sure about anyone after that.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Not long ago ISH decided that LeBron definitely is a better player than Magic...
    Well, he's easily better than '80-'83 Magic. Magic became a much better player than he was during these first 4 playoff runs.

Bird, Wilt, Russell, Kareem, Kobe, Hakeem, West...so I have a top 9. Not sure about anyone after that.
    Tim Duncan ?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Well, he's easily better than '80-'83 Magic. Magic became a much better player than he was during these first 4 playoff runs.
    I think the MVP he got in 1990 proves that. Word is, that he didn't deserve it over Barkley, but the competition against him is something James never faced:

I mean, you can literally make a case just going off stats, for the Top 7 listed.

I am your soldier!

I'm assuming Jordan is automatically in there too? (Since you gave 7 + Magic)

Nice to see West up there.