Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default [ESPN RADIO] Yi Jianlian + Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson Almost done deal!!!!

Last edited by insidehoops; 06-26-2008 at 05:13 PM.

Default Re: [ESPN RADIO] Yi Jianlian + Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson Almost done deal!!

The Nets are about to make me resign my fandom. This **** is getting ridiculous.

Default Re: [ESPN RADIO] Yi Jianlian + Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson Almost done deal!!

That trade sucks for the Nets. Now, I am sure that VInce will get trade.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    That trade sucks for the Nets. Now, I am sure that VInce will get trade.
    Why they are rebuilding and Yi is legit.

Retarded trade.

Yi + someone else better than boobie who??

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    The Nets are about to make me resign my fandom. This **** is getting ridiculous.
    Your right and what the hell is Rod Thorn thinking...that's like the Raps giving you Kapono and Bargnani....if this deal goes down could be a major blunder. I don't like this deal for NJ if your Milwaukee be very happy.

Local High School Star bballnoob's Avatar

Also doesn't Simmons have a large chunk of contract left? Man Milwaukee didn't even have to give up their pick.

Sessions
    Redd
    Jefferson
    Villanevua
    Bogut

If this happens

Default Re: [ESPN RADIO] Yi Jianlian + Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson Almost done deal!!!!

why are people dissing this trade from the nets perspective? isn't yi the real deal or no? not too familiar with him besides his hype from being from china and holding out against the bucks. i love this fcking trade....i'll go see yi play at nets stadium with vince carter...

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by danumber88
    Sessions
    Redd
    Jefferson
    Villanevua
    Bogut

If this happens
    Yepp, with Mo off the bench...
    They will average 130 ppg, and 160 points against per game

Yi is all hype, and the Nets are taking on that ridiculous Simmons contract. Yi is guaranteed a certain amount of PT whether he produces or not. He is a Chinese Andrea Bargnani. The Nets are ****ing up.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: [ESPN RADIO] Yi Jianlian + Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson Almost done deal!!!!

Good deal. RJ is becoming one dimensional and he doesn't fit well with Vince.

Wow... RJ isn`t going to be a Net anymore.

Getting Yi makes sense for NJ. Bigger market, high asian population in NY, where they'll be soon. Just having Yi is worth a ****load of money because of the China factor. They'll have more people watching his games with the Rockets than watch the superbowl.

However, taking back Bobby Simmons and his awful contract/injury prone-ness, not getting a pick, etc; makes this kinda brutal. I can't believe they couldn't have gotten more for RJ. Oh well.
    Last edited by bjtrdff; 06-26-2008 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Good deal. RJ is becoming one dimensional and he doesn't fit well with Vince.
    At least RJ has a dimension. Yi is just a warm body, and false advertising.