Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Game Thread: Thunder @ Nuggets

Lamb is a f***ing stud.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ill Will
    because a ref-given charge, flop, and hip check looking for a retaliation counts as someone ELSE trying to start shit with him?
    Ref given charge, flop? What play are you even talking about?

Adams tried clearing some space for the dribbler in the backcourt, and i admit, gave a SLIGHT hip check. Nothing that should've been called for a foul tho. Hamilton retaliates and gets caught slipping a little sissy punch. End of play.

Learning to shoot layups Ill Will's Avatar

i'm tired of Brian Shaw pulling this experiment bullshit with the lineup. dude thinks he's cute running a small lineup against OKC. how the **** is Randy Foye supposed to guard KD??? why the hell is Mozgov getting anywhere near equal minutes? dude can't grab boards to save his life, can't catch a damn pass, and can't jump for shit. same with evan. why's he getting the ball when ty lawson and wilson chandler are out on the court? i thought the coaching switch was a good idea at first but i'm getting skeptical now.

GG Thunder fans.

My Nuggets disappointed me tonight.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    I also wouldn't mind Wilson Chandler for us at the 2. Much lower value, Idk who Denver would want though.
    I doubt the Nuggets would go out their way to help improve a "rival" (in the words of Ty Law and KD) though.

Learning to shoot layups Ill Will's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Ref given charge, flop? What play are you even talking about?

Adams tried clearing some space for the dribbler in the backcourt, and i admit, gave a SLIGHT hip check. Nothing that should've been called for a foul tho. Hamilton retaliates and gets caught slipping a little sissy punch. End of play.
    did you watch the game? did you not see where steven came out from the restricted area and landed there RIGHT as mozgov got there? refs called that a charge and even the announcers were calling bs on that. i also guess you didn't see when moz/steve were running down the lane together and he decided to hit the floor. and are you saying that jordan should've laid him out? then we'd have you here bitching too. no way that should've been a flagrant two. refs had OKC the whole game

College star

Quote Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
    I keep hearing people talk about this all the time. Are there any rumors floating around, or is just wishful thinking?
    Just one of those trades that just makes sense so lots of people are discussing it.

Magic GM derives from the OKC front office and has ties with Presti dating back to their days with the Spurs so, there's that as well.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ill Will
    did you watch the game? did you not see where steven came out from the restricted area and landed there RIGHT as mozgov got there?
    That was Collison actually. He got there in time and was out of the restricted area. Enough to call it a charge.

refs called that a charge and even the announcers were calling bs on that.
    Well, no shit. Denvers broadcast commentators were on NBATV tonight. They were complaining all night about everything. I guess it's just in your guys's blood eh?

and are you saying that jordan should've laid him out? then we'd have you here bitching too. no way that should've been a flagrant two.
    Not really. We see this in almost every game, literally. That's why I said somebody always likes starting shit with Adams. I've seen other players throw harder ones. If you wanna slip in a little Chris Childs-on-Kobe jab while running back down the court, go all the way with it. I wouldn't mind.

refs had OKC the whole game
    Nah, that's just the go-to excuse every time OKC spanks opposing teams asses. Get some new material.

Not exactly the game I could try and watch with neutral eyes and say the refs had our back all night, and the Collison charge was legit. Not even sure how someone can try to complain about that. Some nights, I get it, refs gave OKC some calls. But tonight we went to Denver and just kicked their ass despite not really bringing our A game.

NBA Superstar

Durant always kills the Nuggets. This shit was over before it started.

That was Durant's 12th 30 point game this season.