Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-11-2013, 04:24 AM   #1
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Give it up to the PS4....

Just pwned Xbox...

You can share and develop games. Cheaper price point...you don't have to be online. Thank you Sony!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:29 AM   #2
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Give it up to the PS4....

I'm sold. Been a loyal Xbox gamer for years after we finished up the PS2 generation, but too many things are putting me off Microsoft.

It's not Sony winning me over as such, though it's still impressive stuff, it's Microsoft wetting the bed big time.

It's simply not possible for me to log-on to Xbox every 24 hours, and that's just one thing putting me off the Xbox One. As much as I want to stick to my Microsoft 'roots'....not happening. I'm re-taking my talents to Playstation nation.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #3
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

and as I was about to give up on modern consoles, Sony demonstrated that they are still considering (and listening) to the consumers...

cheers to Sony.. don't call it a comeback, they've been here for years (1995!)

Micro$oft can take there XbOner and shove it up their arse!

and another reason for me to get the PlayStation 4... there's sure to be a new Gran Turismo!
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #4
HEAT111
ohh hohohohoh

HEAT111 has decent reputation

Xbox sucked since it was released. They had a couple good games here and there but that's about it.
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #5
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didn't watch the stream. But, based on comments I might be switching over to PS4. It's a $100 cheaper and everything seems better. Everything from the PS3 and more benefits? I'm sold.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never going to Microsoft. They turned me off from the getgo. When I was recently looking into either buying a new PS3 or getting the 360, I saw that the PS3 at $279 had 500 GB. The xBox 360 at $250 had 4 GB.

4? You gotta be kidding me.

Microsoft is clearly all about money and not truly pleasing the consumers. Sony gets it. They'll make their billions by making us happy. Microsoft will make theirs by hoping their fanboys continue buying their products without common sense... Kind of like Apple.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #7
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was loyal to M$, turns out they're not loyal to their customers, so fvck em
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:42 AM   #8
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah MS is focusing on building a new all in one TV....

PS has been humbled since the PS3 debacle and really focused on something called GAMES! Just like the Michael commercial.

They already sold out of PS4 preorder day of release sales on amazon. They still got standard sells though (a couple days after)
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #9
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now if they can stop coming out with buggy updates, that'd be great...
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: