Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Golden State Aster*sks

Default Re: Kobe and LeBron's career averages against the East and West (plus a simple rant)

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    so Lebron has better FG%, more points, more rebounds and more assists...

just what I thought
    you forgot 2/5, the most important stat of them all

Default Re: Kobe and LeBron's career averages against the East and West (plus a simple rant)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    5 is more than 2.

11 is more than 6
    5 is more than 2

you can figure out the names to those counts, not referring to Kobe and LBJ either

how easy things look when it's only face value...too hard to give a bit of context a run? does it hurt your head when you try?
    Last edited by r15mohd; 05-12-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Golden State Aster*sks

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    11 is more than 6
    5 is more than 2
    and 11, 6, and 5 are still more than 2.

keep contradicting yourself.

NBA All-star

So you've been watching the 2012 Olympic games.

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    you forgot 2/5, the most important stat of them all
    the only thing kobe leads lebron in is sidekick rings

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    and 11, 6, and 5 are still more than 2.

keep contradicting yourself.

exactly whats contradicting? and who told you to come out the corner. do you need more reference material to keep you busy?

sure those numbers are greater than the other...but anyone with a bit of a brain to understand context that it goes beyond that when discussing a player in depth. something you aren't capable of, sorry

NBA Superstar

It took less than 15 posts for an objective Kobe/Bron thread to turn into a fanboy pissing contest

LeBron is a better defender and better closer.

And that 4-5 rings maybe more if LeBron had a killer instinct doesn't make sense. I'd understand if you said 3 because of 2011.

If Kobe and lebron switched places, kobe would have 0 rings and 0 mvps.

ironically i don't think kobe is an overrated defender in his prime, he is an overrated closer though

People make the mistake that to be unbiased you should be on the fence. Not the case. LeBron is simply a better basketball player than Kobe, with more 2-way impact on the game, regardless of team accomplishments. Trying to please both sets of fanboys doesn't make you unbiased.

Kobe is a better shooter and probably a better man defender. Apart from that I'm struggling to think what Kobe is clearly better at. And no 'killer instinct' doesn't count when it's just chucking at times.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    so is this suppose to end the endless war on ISH?
    The Pax Ishana

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    People make the mistake that to be unbiased you should be on the fence. Not the case. LeBron is simply a better basketball player than Kobe, with more 2-way impact on the game, regardless of team accomplishments. Trying to please both sets of fanboys doesn't make you unbiased.

Kobe is a better shooter and probably a better man defender. Apart from that I'm struggling to think what Kobe is clearly better at. And no 'killer instinct' doesn't count when it's just chucking at times.

this is the most frustrating thing about lebron though, that doesn't have the urge to destroy his opponents every game even though he could

I rule the local playground

Ya'll confused, Lebron has played in this free reign offense his entire career based solely on him pounding the Ball. When Kobe got the chance to play like this in 2013 he put up better numbers at 34 years old no less. You telling me Lebron is gonna be averaging 27 6 and 6 at 34?

You telling me you put Lebron in the triangle most of his career he averages the same numbers?

For Christ sake the man is a horrible shooter, do you really think he's a better shooter than Kobe?

Defenders don't give Kobe 5 feet and dare him to shoot.

Kobe has a better Post game/Midrange/ far more skilled/Better defender

Lebron's a better passer/ more athletic

And I'm sure Kobe's numbers look better once you just take the years he actually started.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo
    And I'm sure Kobe's numbers look better once you just take the years he actually started.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo
    Ya'll confused, Lebron has played in this free reign offense his entire career based solely on him pounding the Ball. When Kobe got the chance to play like this in 2013 he put up better numbers at 34 years old no less. You telling me Lebron is gonna be averaging 27 6 and 6 at 34?

You telling me you put Lebron in the triangle most of his career he averages the same numbers?

For Christ sake the man is a horrible shooter, do you really think he's a better shooter than Kobe?

Defenders don't give Kobe 5 feet and dare him to shoot.

Kobe has a better Post game/Midrange/ far more skilled/Better defender

Lebron's a better passer/ more athletic