Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: ATTN: All of you idiots bitching about the "extra timeout"

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

thats what I'm saying about Silver.

My man you can't just improve transparency but leave the same corrupt mother ****ers to officiate the playoffs

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

This doesn't explain Blatt storming onto the court and demanding a timeout he didn't have.

That's a technical.

But refs didn't see it right?
    Exactly. The Bulls were robbed.

Who here among the Bull fans are complaining? I'm not
    you're posting images of the play and consistently posting in every thread on it, that pretty much says you are

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    you're posting images of the play and consistently posting in every thread on it, that pretty much says you are

No. I left the facts there for everyone to see. Just a real shame that a game is left with a * because of the League's inconsistency, no fault of the Cavs though, they capitalised.

I have wholeheartedly taken responsibility for Bulls losing the game.

I don't blame the loss on that call, we could of avoided that situation altogether by playing better after the 3rd quarter.

NBA Finals

The timeout helped in the sense that the players were able to calm down for a moment which would lead to better decision making.

But at the end of the day, there was only one play: pass to Lebron, Lebron shoots ball.

With 1.5 left on the clock there was nothing else to do but shoot.

NBA Finals

Now this I have no idea.

Maybe it was one of those situations where the refs swallow their whistle (because no one wants to see the game end on a technicality, not even the referees themselves).

Personally if i were a ref i wouldnt call a bs tech like that unless the coach is all in my face screaming and stuff. Like i said, no one wants the game to end on a technicality so

100% proof that the fix is in from NBA HQ. Such blatant rigging it's disgusting.

Bulls got jobbed, but they should have known better than to let themselves fall into a position where the refs could steal the game. Time and again over the years, the refs have shown that they will bail LeBeta out. It's so deplorable.

I actually kind of feel bad for CWebb now, because his legacy has been tarnished since the refs made the correct call, but now LeBeta gets to be "so clutch" when he should have never been able to take the shot!

Remember when Steph got taken out shooting that buzzer 3 against NO, should have been a 4 point play and the game but the refs said they didn't want the game to be decided by a FT.
    And if he had missed that 3 then they would have called the foul.
    Like, you'd think its either a foul or not, but no.

This is the same kind of thing, they didn't want Blatts mistake to be a deciding factor in such an important playoff game.

Stupid, but its the NBA

Cheers

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime

100% proof that the fix is in from NBA HQ. Such blatant rigging it's disgusting.

Bulls got jobbed, but they should have known better than to let themselves fall into a position where the refs could steal the game. Time and again over the years, the refs have shown that they will bail LeBeta out. It's so deplorable.

I actually kind of feel bad for CWebb now, because his legacy has been tarnished since the refs made the correct call, but now LeBeta gets to be "so clutch" when he should have never been able to take the shot!

I take it that some rules are strictly enforced whereas others arent. The fact that all three referees saw the same thing and didnt make a call shows how lenient they are with that particular rule.

SN: Would you have made that call?

Spot on. We are our own worst enemy because we always keep teams hanging around and not finishing the job.

This is what happens when you f.ck around with a dangerous team/player.

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    I take it that some rules are strictly enforced whereas others arent. The fact that all three referees saw the same thing and didnt make a call shows how lenient they are with that particular rule.

SN: Would you have made that call?
    It's the rule. You have to make that call. Blatt runs onto the court to call a timeout he doesn't have with all the refs looking at him. Utterly ridiculous.

I really, really wish CWebb had been calling that game. His legacy is forever tarnished because the refs made the right call while LeBeta gets yet another free pass. It's disgraceful and shows just how corrupt the league is in regards to protecting Beta Bran no matter what.

No. I left the facts there for everyone to see. Just a real shame that a game is left with a * because of the League's inconsistency, no fault of the Cavs though, they capitalised.

I have wholeheartedly taken responsibility for Bulls losing the game.

I don't blame the loss on that call, we could of avoided that situation altogether by playing better after the 3rd quarter.
    it's still complaining because you keep posting about it. you keep reiterating "sore loser" rhetoric over and over and just cant let it rest, even though you said you did, would, should, can, might, etc.

you posting an image with refs looking in the vicinity of Blatt isn't a fact...how do you know the refs aren't fixated on certain players within the same area? it's all assumption...definitely not facts.

was the call missed, yes. could the refs have let the game be decided by actual play and not a call, certainly possible. they did it on the no-call by Noah on the other end and we see them swallow their whistles on many occasions when the game is winding down. for all you know a ref was about to call it and saw TLue chasing after Blatt to tell him there's no timeouts, and the ref decided it was play on.

the game has no asterisk, or anything of that sort. that's pretty stupid to even believe it does. you said it yourself, the Bulls gave away the game in the 2nd half...hell, even the Cavs let the Bulls back in with them trying to kill the clock by standing in the corner as the time ticked away.

All you whiney f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckers, blaming the refs and blah blah blah can blame Thibs too.

Jason Lloyd
    ‏@JasonLloydABJ Jason Lloyd retweeted Chicago Tribune
    Thibs saw Blatt signal for timeout, said it didn't feel right to it point out. Wow. 28 other coaches might disagree

Yeah, because the refs let LeBron get away with 2 charges at the end, right? Oh, lets not forget about the 2 fouls that they called on Noah in the Finals 30 seconds.

NBA Finals

It's the rule. You have to make that call. Blatt runs onto the court to call a timeout he doesn't have with all the refs looking at him. Utterly ridiculous.

I really, really wish CWebb had been calling that game. His legacy is forever tarnished because the refs made the right call while LeBeta gets yet another free pass. It's disgraceful and shows just how corrupt the league is in regards to protecting Beta Bran no matter what.

He did not "run onto the court to call a timeout". You're already losing your credibility here.

But like i said, some rules are enforced more/less strictly than others (especially in crunch time). Did you see what happened as the play continued?

Lebron was eventually fouled, but no whistle. Personally, i was not suprised because the refs are going to swallow their whistles 9/10 in crunch time, but a foul should have been called.

You sound like a sore loser using this one particular play as a reason to assume conspiracy.