Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Giannis/Kawhi make it w/out superstars in 2019, just like AI/Kidd/LBJ/D12 from 01-09'

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Sorry, the 09/10 Cavs would ALSO beat the Bucks/Raptors this year [/COLOR]solely due to Lebron's greatness. I didn't mention that because it's self-evident.

Not sure why you are talking about the Cavs being voted favorites by the media...and at the same time criticizing the media for saying Lebron is the second best or maybe best player of all time. Why do you believe the media in once instance but not the other?

Why do you spew autistic non-sense 24/7 on this board? Do you actually have a compelling reason?
    You claim that I spew nonsense...

but you just said lebron's disgraced 09/10 teams (that lost to underdogs) would beat this year's favorites?

You guys are pathetic

Either concede or don't respond.. jesus

If I was getting beat as bad as you are, I'd just concede - I wouldn't double down and claim lebron's 09/10 Cavs would beat this year's favorites (when they couldn't even beat the underdogs at the time)

Default Re: Giannis/Kawhi make it w/out superstars in 2019, just like AI/Kidd/LBJ/D12 from 01-09'

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    I'm spewing autistic nonsense but you just said that lebron's disgraced 09/10 teams (that lost to underdogs) would beat this year's favorites?

You guys are pathetic

If I was getting beat as bad as you are, I'd just concede - I wouldn't double down and claim lebron's 09/10 Cavs would beat this year's favorites (when they couldn't even beat the underdogs at the time)
    gay meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    gay meltdown
    You can't save Stronglurk brah

I buried him

Kobe Stan

You claim that I spew nonsense...

but you just said lebron's disgraced 09/10 teams (that lost to underdogs) would beat this year's favorites?

You guys are pathetic

So you are saying the favorites of every year are the exact same quality team?

The "favorites" to win in 1960 are as good as the "favorites" to win now?

Wow you really are autistic. Referring to Lebron's teams as "disgraced" too...geez I actually feel bad trying to have a discussion with you.

I guess Lebron's finals in 2016 is the greatest finals accomplishment ever since he beat a 73 win team and lead both teams in all major categories

So you are saying the favorites of every year are the exact same quality team?

The "favorites" to win in 1960 are as good as the "favorites" to win now?

Wow you really are autistic.

I guess Lebron's finals in 2016 is the greatest finals accomplishment ever since he beat a 73 win team and lead both teams in all major categories
    Lebron lost to underdogs 3 years in a row

You clained that those same choking teams would beat today's favorites

And then got mad when I point out how dumb that is

Carry on brah.. it's a free country

Kobe Stan

Lebron lost to underdogs 3 years in a row

You clained that those same choking teams would beat today's favorites

And then got mad when I point out how dumb that is

Carry on brah.. it's a free country
    09 Magic/10 Celtics, once again, would beat either of these Raptors/Bucks teams this year, without a doubt. Especially the 10 Celtics (which you have conveniently ignored)

Also why do you say Lebrons Cavs in 09/10 would lose to BOTH the Raptors and Bucks this year? I mean one of these teams has to lose this year like Lebron's teams lost...

Also, could you actually give a coherent reason for you obsession with hating Lebron? It's some pretty insane shit.

09 Magic/10 Celtics, once again, would beat either of these Raptors/Bucks teams this year, without a doubt. Especially the 10 Celtics (which you have conveniently ignored)

Also why do you say Lebrons Cavs in 09/10 would lose to BOTH the Raptors and Bucks this year? I mean one of these teams has to lose this year like Lebron's teams lost...

Also, could you actually give a coherent reason for you obsession with hating Lebron? It's some pretty insane shit.
    The bucks or raptors would destroy 09' Dwight.. the Magic weren't very good and their all-star PG was hurt/didn't play

Against the Celtics, Lebron had a 2-1 lead but choked as the heavily-favored team - those Celtics were big underdogs and nothing special

Also - 3 straight years of losing as the 1-seeded favorite - THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE - but you think a choking team that couldn't beat the underdogs back then, would beat the favorites now??

Makes no sense

You're forgetting that Lebron was a huge choker before Wade/Riley taught him

Jordan Stopper

The bucks or raptors would destroy 09' Dwight.. they were a shit team and their all-star PG was hurt/didn't play

Against the Celtics, Lebron had a 2-1 lead but choked as the heavily-favored team - those Celtics were big underdogs and nothing special

Also - 3 straight years of losing as the 1-seeded favorite - THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE - but you think a choking team that couldn't beat the underdogs back then, would beat the favorites now??

Makes no sense

Why was 4 rebounds and 2 assists enough for Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Why was 4 rebounds and 2 assists enough for Jordan?
    Jordan's goat scoring load, clutch, defense, teamwork, and leadership

Kobe Stan

The bucks or raptors would destroy 09' Dwight.. the Magic weren't very good and their all-star PG was hurt/didn't play

Makes no sense

09 Magic/10 Celtics, once again, would beat either of these Raptors/Bucks teams this year, without a doubt.

Also, Lebron was not the one seed 3 years in a row. So you are wrong again.

Also, you still haven't explained your insane obsession with Lebron...care to do us a favor? I don't understand your "goal" in making millions of threads hating on Lebron...this isn't healthy behavior. You seem like the type of dude to think you were dying from hitting some weed once.

3-time NBA All-Star

LOWRY is an all star pretty much every year. HE IS SHITTING ON THE BUCKS WHILE KYRIE was garbage against the very same team..

THIS year IS REALLY HELPING LEBRON' S LEGACY despite his injury .. All the guys he has played with scuk.. Cavs couldnt win 20 games without him this SEASON.. Meanwhile Toronto goes 17-5 when KAWHI didnt play this season..

DONT HATE.. LEBRON IS THE GOAT..

09 Magic/10 Celtics, once again, would beat either of these Raptors/Bucks teams this year, without a doubt.

Also, Lebron was not the one seed 3 years in a row. So you are wrong again.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Also, you still haven't explained your insane obsession with Lebron[/COLOR]...care to do us a favor? I don't understand your "goal" in making millions of threads hating on Lebron...this isn't healthy behavior. You seem like the type of dude to think you were dying from hitting some weed once.
    The obsession is that lebron is the most overrated star in history

The media brags about him "ruling the East" by making the Finals, and equating that with Jordan..

except jordan ruled the LEAGUE with championships... but it's 2019, so let's lower the bar for these soft, new school guys and act like making the Finals > winning it...

And they also ignore that superstar teammates weren't needed to make the Finals in 2019, or from 01-09' when AI/Kidd/Bron/Dwight made it.. the period in the middle (11-18') is when lebron teamed up with other superstars to ensure making the Finals - completely unfair

Finally, they ignore that lebron is ball-dominant like Harden and Westbrook - it's bad basketball, but colluded runs to the Finals camouflages the poor brand of ball.. nonetheless, the weak brand struggles on the championship level, 3/9

And lebron was the 2 seed in 11', true.. but only lebron lost as the favorite 3 straight years - that's a record.. and it's a record to lose 2 straight years with 60-win 1 seeds
    Last edited by 3ball; 05-24-2019 at 12:57 AM.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Jordan's goat scoring load
    But Bran has more points

clutch
    But Bran has more game winners

defense
    You already know his defense was average at best and nothing compared to Bran dont make me punish you and post the numbers for the 20th time you lying fakkit

teamwork
    Mike elevates no one

leadership
    By punching teammate Kerr in the face?

2ez 1baLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

The obsession is that lebron is the most overrated star in history

The media brags about him "ruling the East" by making the Finals, and equating that with Jordan..

except jordan ruled the LEAGUE with championships... but it's 2019, so let's lower the bar for these soft, new school guys and act like making the Finals > winning it...

And they also ignore that superstar teammates weren't needed to make the Finals in 2019, or from 01-09' when AI/Kidd/Bron/Dwight made it.. the period in the middle (11-18') is when lebron teamed up with other superstars to ensure making the Finals - completely unfair

Finally, they ignore that lebron is ball-dominant like Harden and Westbrook - it's bad basketball, but colluded runs to the Finals camouflages the poor brand of ball.. nonetheless, the weak brand struggles on the championship level, 3/9

And lebron was the 2 seed in 11', true.. but only lebron lost as the favorite 3 straight years - that's a record.. and it's a record to lose 2 straight years with 60-win 1 seeds