Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Default Re: Kentucky RIGHT NOW could beat the Hornets

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    Im not sure about that
    You dont think Jordan, Bird, kareem, Duncan lead team even at young age wouldnt beat someone like the Bobcats? Or the Nets few years ago? Or the Bulls after Jordan retired? come on
    No.

These topics are stupid.

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    This. They play 25 games Kentucky could get maybe two. Max.
    Not one.

Maybe, maybe, maybe Kentucky would win one in 1,000 or something, but it would take multiple major injuries to the NBA team and every single Kentucky player playing the game of their life, plus every Hornets player that was left playing the worst game of their life, plus lots of help from the refs and lots of luck.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

They probably couldn't beat a WNBA team. Who is Kentucky anyway? They're horses or something right?

I hate when people say the best college team could beat the worst NBA team, no they couldn't.

The Hornets would pick Kentucky apart.

NBA team will beat a college team everytime.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    Kentucky has joined the list of elite college teams that could beat NBA teams (memphis a few years ago with rose, a few duke teams, a few UNC teams, maryland with dix/blake/baxter, uconn with gordon, emeka and few other teams)

Kentucky would stomp all over the Hornets (assuming Eric Gordon is out).. if Eric Gordon plays Ill give the first game to the hornets, but best out of 7, Kentucky takes it in 6.

This is the same idiot who said top WNBA players could be decent role players in the NBA.

Get the hell out of here, moron.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    I hate when people say the best college team could beat the worst NBA team, no they couldn't.

The Hornets would pick Kentucky apart.

NBA team will beat a college team everytime.
    You are absolutely correct.

Kentucky has three or maybe four future NBA players and maybe only one will have a big impact. Meanwhile, the Hornets have an entire roster of NBA players. That roster has been good enough to win a handful of actual NBA games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    Im not sure about that
    You dont think Jordan, Bird, kareem, Duncan lead team even at young age wouldnt beat someone like the Bobcats? Or the Nets few years ago? Or the Bulls after Jordan retired? come on
    That team isnt even realistic.

Sure a team of ALL those players could beat a crappy NBA team. Not sure your point. Now if you meant one of those players being the guy leading a college team? Then no, they wouldnt defeat a crappy NBA team.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Noh has 12 NBA level players kentucky has how many?
    How many NBA level players did Lithuania have? None or probably 1-2.. Still, they beat some of the best players of USA. That argument doesnt mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    How many NBA level players did Lithuania have? None or probably 1-2.. Still, they beat some of the best players of USA. That argument doesnt mean anything.
    Lithuania is a professional bball team. How long did those players play with each other? How many years of basketball did they have under their belt (experience?). Smarten up kid.

The argument means something, to say it doesnt is ignorant and foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    They probably couldn't beat a WNBA team. Who is Kentucky anyway? They're horses or something right?

kentucky would beat the shit out of any wnba team, and they get the shit beat outta of them by any NBA team

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

They could only keep it somewhat close as long as they kept their starters in. The moment Kentucky goes to the bench, ANY NBA team starts to build a lead and doesn't look back.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook0
    Not one.

Well, you always have to give a team a chance just based on luck. Just like the Bobcats could possibly beat the Heat. It's at least POSSIBLE Kentucky could win, just very unlikely.

That's why I say 2 out of 25. Could just get lucky couple times, hit all their shots or whatever. But 2 AT MOST.....probably one or none.

Back to Business

idk y people cant just let it go.a college team wll never be able to beat a nba team.just like a high school team will never beat a college team.just like a lady will never be able to play in the nba.its just not gonna happen.in the nba everybody are at the least men with MAN BODIES.anthony davis would get thrown around like a rag doll.it talkes a very special type of player to come out of college and dominate the pros.last person to do it was ai in my opinion.jordan did it as well.and for all the dumbazzes in here when i say str8 out of college...i mean str8 out of college.like first year pro

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Lithuania is a professional bball team. How long did those players play with each other? How many years of basketball did they have under their belt (experience?). Smarten up kid.

The argument means something, to say it doesnt is ignorant and foolish.
    You didn't get my point. My point was that you dont need NBA level players to beat a nba team. I proved my point with the Lithuania example. I never said that Kentucky could beat a NBA team. You need to smarten up kid

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

It would be GROWN MEN playing against some 19-21 year olds. Wtf?