Default For the Knucklehead Knick fans in here who don't seem to get it -

Default Re: For the Knucklehead Knick fans in here who don't seem to get it -

So the Knicks going to pass up on KD, so they can max out Tobias Harris and Nikola Vucevic.

OP, u just dont get it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    So the Knicks going to pass up on KD, so they can max out Tobias Harris and Nikola Vucevic.
    So you didn't read.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    So you didn't read.
    I did actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    OP, u just dont get it bro.

No, I get it loud and clear. You wanted the Knicks to get Kyrie and Durant and gut the team for AD so you could stick it in LeBron's ass.

How long you been a fan, Bro? Don't you care about trying to establish a winning culture with quality management and players? In 3 years when KD, Irving and LeBron are old men, we will have drafted more talent and built a solid team that can compete every year. Assets, draft picks and kids who WANT to play for our team. But no - you're too deep into arguing with alts and dumbells in this shithole to be patient and try and establish PRIDE into this hurting franchise.

All good Bro - you're still cool with me.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Knicks are in a good place right now.

Yep. It has to be from the top. Change of culture and all that stuff. Quick fixes like getting KD and Kyrie and AD... sure would have been a fun couple of years. But the culture would not change. Look at the Heat and look at the Spurs. Heat had a great run but it's not like they have a bright future or anything. Meanwhile a team like the Spurs which are led by Pop, lose good players to retirement or trade requests every year but remain in the playoff picture.

I used to think the Knicks are cursed, but I put them ahead of the Mets in terms of who is closer to winning it all. Now Mets, their head smells like fish and is run by cheap owners that hire inept GMs that NEVER get anything right. At least the Knicks can move forward with RJ. I am happy to have him, and he seems really happy to be here. I know it could have been Knick fans fault, but KP never really felt like home here. It didn't help that he is a dumbass with a retarded brother that was power-tripping. RJ is a good kid and looks like he has a great family. I'm with it.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Yep. It has to be from the top. Change of culture and all that stuff. Quick fixes like getting KD and Kyrie and AD... sure would have been a fun couple of years. But the culture would not change. Look at the Heat and look at the Spurs. Heat had a great run but it's not like they have a bright future or anything. Meanwhile a team like the Spurs which are led by Pop, lose good players to retirement or trade requests every year but remain in the playoff picture.

I used to think the Knicks are cursed, but I put them ahead of the Mets in terms of who is closer to winning it all. Now Mets, their head smells like fish and is run by cheap owners that hire inept GMs that NEVER get anything right. At least the Knicks can move forward with RJ. I am happy to have him, and he seems really happy to be here. I know it could have been Knick fans fault, but KP never really felt like home here. It didn't help that he is a dumbass with a retarded brother that was power-tripping. RJ is a good kid and looks like he has a great family. I'm with it.
    Someone gets it. Good things my dude.