Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Howard confirms he stays in orlando

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    What a bunch of bull-sht. Stern needs to look deep into this and I bet you Orlando management will be all over his asss. Everybody thought LeBron was an idiot when he did his decision on ESPN. This ordeal makes LeBron look like a genius. At least he wasn't dumb enough to let it leak where he was headed in the off-season. I really feel bad for Orlando and I think Dwight Howard is a piece of fcking sht.
    I agree I am starting to really dislike Howard. His goofy ass face makes it even worse.

That's another thing they could threaten, to file tampering charges. They let his agent talk with the nets about contract,not about colluding to screw over Orlando.

If the Magic act like they are screwed and do nothing i'll be surprised at how big a bunch of ******* they are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You still can get some value easily. Call the Lakers and the Mavs and say "make an offer". Whichever is higher you bring to the nets and say "if you don't make a move we send him there, good luck that he doesn't remain since we didn't gut their teams".

It's easy.
    Orlando doesn't want what the Lakers are offering, and the Lakers refuse to give up Gasol and Bynum together. Dallas has absolutely nothing to offer that Orlando could want. Their guards are all aging, and the two young guards they have missed tons of games with injuries in the last couple seasons. Dirk is off limits, and Marion/Odom/Haywood wouldn't land Howard in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    What a bunch of bull-sht. Stern needs to look deep into this and I bet you Orlando management will be all over his asss. Everybody thought LeBron was an idiot when he did his decision on ESPN. This ordeal makes LeBron look like a genius. At least he wasn't dumb enough to let it leak where he was headed in the off-season. I really feel bad for Orlando and I think Dwight Howard is a piece of fcking sht.
    The difference is that Lebron did not even know where he would be going to until Miami recruited Chris Bosh, Dwight is quite determined already,

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    So instead of getting the 2nd best C who's 3rd in double doubles, just dropped a 37/16 game and is an auto 20/10 guy, Orlando is better off by... letting Dwight go? They won't even come close to getting signing a FA when Dwight leaves for nothing. Makes no sense to me.
    I'm convinced Dwight has been bullying Orlando management this entire time. He doesn't want to sign with LA, he only wants NJ. It is clear as day now, Orlando's hands were tied this entire time by Dwight's demands.

Banned

Magic are better off having him walk then taking on trash players like Brook Lopez anyways.

Magic are honestly good enough to beat the Heat in a 7 game series mainly because they are a matchup problem for Miami. They should just see what happens from here and if Dwight wants to walk then let him walk and get much more cap room.

There is no deal that is honestly appealing to me if I was a Magic fan. The Lakers one involving Bynum would be the only one but there is no Nets deal that I would be interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Orlando doesn't want what the Lakers are offering, and the Lakers refuse to give up Gasol and Bynum together. Dallas has absolutely nothing to offer that Orlando could want. Their guards are all aging, and the two young guards they have missed tons of games with injuries in the last couple seasons. Dirk is off limits, and Marion/Odom/Haywood wouldn't land Howard in Dallas.
    Why not? Trade for Marion, Odom, Haywood. Put that on the table and say Nets ,**** YOU - make an offer or we send him to Dallas and you hope he can't pull Deron over to him instead.

Start a bidding situation.

Do nothing and let Dwight **** them us the ass strikes me as the last thing id do, but im neither an idiot nor a ballless idiot like otis smith.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    So instead of getting the 2nd best C who's 3rd in double doubles, just dropped a 37/16 game and is an auto 20/10 guy, Orlando is better off by... letting Dwight go? They won't even come close to getting signing a FA when Dwight leaves for nothing. Makes no sense to me.
    It doesn't have to make sense. This is a historically proven moronic front office we're talking about, first of all. Second, in that same vein of moronic logic, Orlando likely believes they can draft well like Oklahoma City or something. Not every team becomes a success story overnight simply with free agency. Just look at New York.

With or without Bynum, Orlando is entering a serious cold period. That's unavoidable.

Decent playground baller NBA2k-Monster23's Avatar

Congrats Orlando you guys are about to get butt raped by Dwight and Congrats to NJ on the deal with Dwight. You guys won the battle..

Banned

Knicks should offer Amare, even if Howard leaves after the season they have some serious cap space.

Decent college freshman

The Lakers aren't offering Bynum unless Dwight agrees to sign an extension. It's pretty clear at this point that he's blocked the Lakers trade

poor Magic....Dwight's really doing his former team dirty...

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    fcuk u ...u mutha fcuking hater....

lakers are not even going to trade Bynum for this mutha fcuking drama queen Dwight pus$sy a$s b1tch....

forget about Pau + Bynum for this overrated a$$

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Magic are better off having him walk then taking on trash players like Brook Lopez anyways.

Magic are honestly good enough to beat the Heat in a 7 game series mainly because they are a matchup problem for Miami. They should just see what happens from here and if Dwight wants to walk then let him walk and get much more cap room.

There is no deal that is honestly appealing to me if I was a Magic fan. The Lakers one involving Bynum would be the only one but there is no Nets deal that I would be interested in.
    yeah, but then you have time to flip brook lopez for something.

I hope Orlando gets nothing in return. Magic fans were some of the most vocal when we lost LeBron, it would just be karma for them to get less than a TPE and some crappy picks.