Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default Gabrielle Union Takes Shot at Joakim Noah's Hollywood as Hell comment

What do you think, was Gabby right? Was it her place to speak out? You can watch the video of what Noah said and buy a "Hollywood as Hell" T-Shirt if you are a Heat fan here: http://bit.ly/jmRNuH

Random Eye Candy

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Gabrielle Union Takes Shot at Joakim Noah's Hollywood as Hell comment

She just mad she isnt hollywood and the only role she can get is in a tyler perry film.

Default Re: Gabrielle Union Takes Shot at Joakim Noah's Hollywood as Hell comment

Quote Originally Posted by DropStep
    She just mad she isnt hollywood and the only role she can get is in a tyler perry film.
    doesnt stop the fact that she's still one of the hottest black female actresses around

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    doesnt stop the fact that she's still one of the hottest black female actresses around

maybe 10 years ago...

She's a girlfriend to one of the players, who really gives a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by DropStep
    oh shut up faggot, and I'M NOT A HEAT FAN.

i heard beasley was banging her last season, and thats why they traded him

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    i heard beasley was banging her last season, and thats why they traded him
    Another one of those?

I dont understand her comment. After a game, players are interviewed. Sometimes mandatory (I believe). That could be press conferences. Correct me if I'm wrong. Players making themselves available for the media isnt anything new. How does that make one Hollywood exactly?

Typical response by a female who needs to mind her business. She sounds stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    Another one of those?
    you heard the rumors too huh?

she wants noah now

Leave Dwyane Wade's girl alone

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I dont understand her comment. After a game, players are interviewed. Sometimes mandatory (I believe). That could be press conferences. Correct me if I'm wrong. Players making themselves available for the media isnt anything new. How does that make one Hollywood exactly?

Typical response by a female who needs to mind her business. She sounds stupid.
    Not saying she's right but I think her point is Noah is always clearly stirring the pot. He'll always say something that'll cause some drama or something. He could have said what the majority of others would have said, instead he chose to bring up the "hollywood". Look at that Cleveland thing. Just says unessacary things and he knows it's going to get more attention than if he just said your typical "we played hard, we lost" or whatever. My guess anyways.

Plus he's Noah. It's not like it's mandatory he speaks to the press. If he doesn't make the comments like this, nobody even watches what the guy has to say.

I have no issue with it. Just saying.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore talamo's Avatar

Is this the girl Wade gave an STD to?

Her statement may have more credence if she weren't sleeping with one of the players. She kind of just comes across as saying "Well, oh yeah? You suck more than my boyfriend! Ha!" Let Wade take care of his own stuff.