Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Curry has had such a little impact this series that Bron has become a fan favorite

Whens the last time the majority of ISH, hardcore fans, whoever, were primarily rooting for Bron to win? 2007?

Curry has had such a little impact on this series that he went from beloved new challenger to basically everyone instantly hopping off of his wagon to rally behind LeBron James, the villian of the NBA

I don't even like LeBron's game much cause it aint the style of players I root for like Kobe/Tmac/Durant, and I didn't respect Bron much in the past, but I can't help but root for the man. Looks like he wants it far more than anyone on the Warriors and is combining that motivation with a basketball IQ that guys like Curry can't match
    Last edited by JerrySeinfeld; 06-11-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Default Re: Curry has had such a little impact this series that Bron has become a fan favorite

I'm still pulling for Curry.

Default Re: Curry has had such a little impact this series that Bron has become a fan favorite

lebron has always been a fan favorite. his jersey and shoes sell like crazy. its just los angeles laker fan who hate him and since they have more fans than any other team it just seems as if no one likes him

College superstar

Curry had one off game and two decent ones, he's had more impact in these Finals than some of Lebron's Finals tbh.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

OP, time to update your usertext to say "GO CAVS! #3for6"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    Curry had one off game and two decent ones, he's had more impact in these Finals than some of Lebron's Finals tbh.
    He had back to back awful games... And it cost his team hugely. Making some shots late while also turning it over and letting Delly get an and 1 on you in the biggest possession of the game doesn't change that.

Curry plays average and they are up 3-0... Not hard

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

Agreed. I think the story for him and the cavs (delly, underdogs, championship drought, etc..) is becoming more and more compelling for most people.

OP, also did you know they just renamed some sports arena in Delly's hometown after him? The Dellavadova Dome! LOL. Crazy.
    Last edited by BBallZen83; 06-11-2015 at 04:54 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    Whens the last time the majority of ISH, hardcore fans, whoever, were primarily rooting for Bron to win? 2007?

Curry has had such a little impact on this series that he went from beloved new challenger to basically everyone instantly hopping off of his wagon to rally behind LeBron James, the villian of the NBA

I don't even like LeBron's game much cause it aint the style of players I root for like Kobe/Tmac/Durant, and I didn't respect Bron much in the past, but I can't help but root for the man. Looks like he wants it far more than anyone on the Warriors and is combining that motivation with a basketball IQ that guys like Curry can't match
    majority of ISH are lame ass virgins and all the new LeBron bandwagoners are KD stans that are super shook cause curry has surpassed him

What's happening is LeBron is arriving with this team sooner than expected, and GSW don't have an inside game for whatever reason. They'd better wake up if they want a highlight reel. Imagine the fallout from Bron haters when Cavs look 10 x better next season. There goes that "weak East" crap.

I don't think Curry has little impact. If he has a good game the Warriors will win, no question. That's impact. I feel like the Warriors are relying too much on one guy or two guys. The Cavs are focusing all of the energy on Curry, while Green, Barnes, Bogut have been completely useless in helping out.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    majority of ISH are lame ass virgins and all the new LeBron bandwagoners are KD stans that are super shook cause curry has surpassed him
    Curry is not even on the same stratosphere as Durant in terms of basketball talent.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Curry is not even on the same stratosphere as Durant in terms of basketball talent.
    Only thing Durant is better at is being taller

Curry is also an Alpha, Durant is very Beta

Ok.

Undefeated

you make a great point.

my hate for curry is so strong that it actually made me a huge lebron stan in the process.

maybe ill come back to earth when the finals are over and i dont have to see stephs 12 year old smug gap toothed albino face and his annoying family....

the kid is so incredibly garbage i cant help but root for lebron and the cavs.

after the cavs win im gonna dedicate most of my time on here to bash curry and declare his performance the biggest choke in sports history.

32/7.5/5.5 or 23.8/7.7/4.3

Hmmm...