Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Coming from a Lakers Fan....Kobe is an absolute hack. Dude sucks.

Curry within a span of 4 years > Kobe's entire career.

I've never bought into the Kobe hype, nor did I think he was every critical in any part of Laker's history. The guy is a ****ing ball hog, low IQ in-game, and egotistical.

His most profound moments, 80+ points etc, were all in games that didn't mean squat. Shaq won the titles for us, Pau Gasol + Odom took us to the finals three times.

Never in his career, has Kobe proved to us he could carry a team by himself. He will forever be shadowed in the embarrassing loss to Phoenix Suns back in 2006.

End of rant. Lakers worse mistake was keeping this guy around.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Coming from a Lakers Fan....Kobe is an absolute hack. Dude sucks.

2/7 incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    2/7 incoming.
    Laker in his username. Account made in 2008. Seems like a Lebron stan playing the loooooong con. Good catch fam

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Laker in his username. Account made in 2008. Seems like a Lebron stan playing the loooooong con. Good catch fam
    I've been trolling since dial up, fam.

I spot em a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor - Laker

I've never bought into the Kobe hype, nor did I think he was every critical in any part of Laker's history. The guy is a ****ing ball hog, low IQ in-game, and egotistical.

His most profound moments, 80+ points etc, were all in games that didn't mean squat. Shaq won the titles for us, Pau Gasol + Odom took us to the finals three times.

Never in his career, has Kobe proved to us he could carry a team by himself. He will forever be shadowed in the embarrassing loss to Phoenix Suns back in 2006.

ISH needs more unbiased Laker fans. Kobe has ruined what was once a great franchise.

What a nice admission by a Kobe stan

no player can carry a team by himself.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

True.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Meh.... with all these Warriors bandwagon accounts created in 2007 showing up recently, I wouldn't be surprised if some no life on ISH made a bunch of troll accounts dating back to 2007-2008ish.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but these kind of posts are way too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    no player can carry a team by himself.
    and yet you f@gg0ts expect Lebron to

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

swami sez op is white and mad AF

Iggy FMVP and if we are gonna go by one month of regular seasons..didn't Kobe average 40+ in 3 different months?

Digging out them old alts

what a horrible post lol.
    It's like you tried to make as many mistakes as you could in one post, going for a record, eh?