Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Lakers passed on Porzingis and Okafor for... D'Angelo Russel...

Default Re: The Lakers passed on Porzingis and Okafor for... D'Angelo Russel...

Na, one L is not enough, boy was born with 2 in his surname

The lakers are a joke

goes hand n hand with their fans

Local High School Star

lol lakers fan are most likely tired of people bringing it up every time those other picks have a good game, which is pretty much every day. the thing is, its only 10 games into the season. its gonna be a long year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    The lakers are a joke

Is that you in your AV? Stay winning man.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    The lakers are a joke

Doesn't this just ooze release of the social frustration?

Or maybe he really is just 12.

top 3 big men drafted have been producing for their teams

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    top 3 big men drafted have been producing for their teams
    Willie Cauley-Stein has been good too, and Bobby Portis can't get minutes in Chicago stacked frontcourt but the kid has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by f0und
    lol lakers fan are most likely tired of people bringing it up every time those other picks have a good game, which is pretty much every day. the thing is, its only 10 games into the season. its gonna be a long year.

Nah I think Russell EXPLODES next game for 8 points though

Well shit happens this question will be answered several years down the road but not right now.

Quote Originally Posted by f0und

This is why it's funny right now. Because haters basically do what they do. Bottom feed and cling to anything they can get.

Sure some rooks look better than others right now but the reality is no one knows anything about how any of them will turn out down the line in terms of their absolute peaks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    Willie Cauley-Stein has been good too, and Bobby Portis can't get minutes in Chicago stacked frontcourt but the kid has potential.
    Myles Turner's showed signs of being decent as well. A lot of players taken later have looked decent. I think hezonja will have a nice career too if he can learn to stop turning the ball over so skiles doesn't pull him after a couple minutes all the time, got a good stroke and knows how to make contact on the drive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    This is why it's funny right now. Because haters basically do what they do. Bottom feed and cling to anything they can get.

Sure some rooks look better than others right now but the reality is no one knows anything about how any of them will turn out down the line in terms of their absolute peaks.
    I'd say 90% of the russell hate threads are made by people backlashing against all the "russell\randle\clarkson\kobe will be an all star" bullshit threads made by a handful of lakers fans all off season. Their the ones who bought all this exposure and spotlight on him on ish. I agree we don't know how he will turn out long term but based on what we've seen he hasn't looked like the greatest choice but of course that can change. Doesn't need 50 threads about how he's playing but we also don't need threads talking about how amazing he is when he does make the odd good play.

I've been making fun of Russell a ton on ISH. Reality is I still have hope for him and haven't given up. I've given up on Byron tho.

Serious playground baller Donkey4trading's Avatar

The Lakers run this board or something?? Everytime somebody brings up the good players from this draft class somebody has to mention the Lakers, it's like the Lakers live rent free on everybody's mind on ISH

not even fan of the lakers but this is getting hilariously sad