Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Question Is there ANYTHING Durant and Curry can do to surpass Lebron now?

I don't think so.

Lebron owns everyone in this decade.

Default Re: Is there ANYTHING Durant and Curry can do to surpass Lebron now?

Nah they ruined their chances of being top 20 players after joining up instead of battling it out.. the ultimate beta move, if u cant be um join um.

And curry has proven he's a fluke that cant perform when the team needs him most and needs teammates to bail him out.

Undefeated

Durant's gonna surpass LeBron in FMVPs but come up short in regular season MVPs so they'll probably be a wash.

Curry isn't even in the same ballpark as those guys so not sure why you included him. Curry won't ever sniff a FMVP.

They would both have to magically become vastly better basketball players than they are. So no.

Absolutely not. 0%.

Funny enough, I would have said that before the collusion. I would have also said the same even if Curry won the ring and FMVP. Durant had a shot at being a top 10 GOAT, but that's thrown out the window now.

They're both 28 years old, we've seen the best of those two. Even if they win 5 straight rings, they arent better at basketball than LeBron Raymond James.

LeBron's 3rd ring cements him in the top 5 GOAT at the very worst.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    I don't think so.

Lebron owns everyone in this decade.
    is there anything you can do to increase your IQ?

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    Absolutely not. 0%.

Funny enough, I would have said that before the collusion. I would have also said the same even if Curry won the ring and FMVP. Durant had a shot at being a top 10 GOAT, but that's thrown out the window now.

They're both 28 years old, we've seen the best of those two. Even if they win 5 straight rings, they arent better at basketball than LeBron Raymond James.

Goddamn! stop lusting all over another man.calm down! He's human

3-time NBA All-Star

Curry is more respected than bran

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    Absolutely not. 0%.

Lebron colluded yet he surpassed kobe while durant wont. Bran stans really dont know what logic is.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Youre a fakkit bro so you dont understand

By fakkits maybe
    If you had higher standards like me you wouldn't be melting down so hard right now. But that's why I'm alpha and you're beta

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    By fakkits maybe
    If you had higher standards like me you wouldn't be melting down so hard right now. But that's why I'm alpha and you're beta

No alpha would ever root for bran bro sorry. Cowardice isnt in our blood

No alpha would ever root for bran bro sorry. Cowardice isnt in our blood

This guy thinks of himself as an alpha.