Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Is there really any fan here that wouldn't want James on their team?

Don't be ridiculous

Hate on him in whatever manner you appeal to find pleasing. But hating on him by saying you would never want him on your team is just plain atrociuous

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Is there really any fan ehre that wouldn't want James on their team?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Don't be ridiculous
    You're asking waaay too much of many ISHiots.

Default Re: Is there really any fan ehre that wouldn't want James on their team?

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    You're asking waaay too much of many ISHiots.
    I understand the hate you know. "He choked"...ok yes he did

"he does not have the mentality". Well alright, maybe he doesn't.

But these days it's

"He can't beat a 50 year old Jordan 1 v1 " and "I would never want him on my team"

what in the hell happened to ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Don't be ridiculous

Hate on him in whatever manner you appeal to find pleasing. But hating on him by saying you would never want him on your team is just plain atrociuous

Define "Want"

I might want him as a player but I wouldn't want the things he comes with

1. Drama
    2. Bandwagons like Pauk/Lebron 23 ext
    3. Utah being in the spotlight ( Like when we're just succesful but no one talks about us)
    4. I'd hate for Utah to suddenly become the most hated team by all the Lebron haters.

If we had a YOUNG Jerry Sloan he's the only one who would be able to handle this.

Banned

You mean if he were the only option and he was given to the team? Sure. But there are many other players in the league that I would want ahead of LeBron.

College superstar

I'm just going to sit here and watch people say stupid things.

I'm a Bucks Fan. I'd give my left arm for LBJ.

i don't want him on the lakers. he's very good at what he does...

i just value other things more

Default Re: Is there really any fan here that wouldn't want James on their team?

Anyone saying they wouldn't want him playing for their team is lying to themselves.

Banned

Default Re: Is there really any fan here that wouldn't want James on their team?

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Anyone saying they wouldn't want him playing for their team is lying to themselves.
    I wouldn't decline having LeBron, but there are other options that I'd take ahead of him.

Let's ask Cavs fans.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    I wouldn't decline having LeBron, but there are other options that I'd take ahead of him.
    You just said that 3 posts before.

The point is, you would greet Lebron with open arms to your team if he would come. In fact you would go dancing in front of the monitor if you found out he did.

Maybe you would want D-12 better, but the hypothetical situations is "why you people pretending you wouldn't want Lebron on your team?"

Quote Originally Posted by AirGauge23
    Let's ask Cavs fans.

Pretty sure if Lebron returend to the Cavs PleezeBelieve and all Cleveland fans would ride him again like the previous 7 years.

Yes. I wouldn't root for my team if LeBron joined it. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    You mean if he were the only option and he was given to the team? Sure. But there are many other players in the league that I would want ahead of LeBron.
    Saved me some typing. Thanks.