Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: LeBron James becoming criminally underrated?

The pendulum swings both ways he was way overrated now it's coming back the other way. It will center around the truth one day

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    just getting started haters!

Why are Steve Nash's MVP's in that picture? What does that have to do with Lebron?

And ****ing LOL at the ESPY awards

Banned

LeBron is overrated if you call him the best player in the league. LeBron is underrated if you say he is no longer top 5. I see him being ranked as the best player more often than not even making the top 5. So really he is closer to overrated than underrated if you ask me.

I personally believe he is the 3rd or 4th best player in the league. He has lost his rights as the best player in the league. You could have argued and said he was in 2009 and 2010 but I don't think you can do that anymore in 2011.

This will just give him extra motivation to play well and work harder in the future.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaPerceive
    LeBron is overrated if you call him the best player in the league. LeBron is underrated if you say he is no longer top 5. I see him being ranked as the best player more often than not even making the top 5. So really he is closer to overrated than underrated if you ask me.

I personally believe he is the 3rd or 4th best player in the league. He has lost his rights as the best player in the league. You could have argued and said he was in 2009 and 2010 but I don't think you can do that anymore in 2011.

This will just give him extra motivation to play well and work harder in the future.
    Lebron is still the best player in the league (at least in terms of individual talent/ability) and I'm not exactly a huge Lebron fan here.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

No, he's not underrated. If anything, he's been overrated before he even took one step onto an NBA court. He hasn't won crap yet and people (even Pippen) are ready to say he's better than Michael Jordan. He's not. He's not better than Kobe Bryant either. James doesn't have that will to win like the all time greats did/do.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Discuss.
    so long as pauk is posting? no he will never be underrated

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    Lebron is still the best player in the league (at least in terms of individual talent/ability) and I'm not exactly a huge Lebron fan here.
    I never said he wasn't the most talented player in the league; I just wasn't said he wasn't the best. Call it arguing semantics if you will be there is a difference. Wilt is the most talented ever but I don't think he was the greatest ever or the best ever. I don't think even think Wilt was the greatest or best ever at his position.

3-time NBA All-Star

Red face Re: LeBron James becoming criminally underrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Why are Steve Nash's MVP's in that picture? What does that have to do with Lebron?

Forgot his bronze medal and 2 ECF championship trophies too

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    its the only clean picture of the MVP trophy i could find so i could use here... the others like example Lebrons MVPs he had his hands all over them.... would look weird lol

i placed all his basketball related trophies he recieved during his time of NBA...

you know what those ESPY awards were? "BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA"

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    yup kobetard.... compare Lebrons career to kobes 1st 8 seasons and see how you will "" later

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    this

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    This is a serious thread actually. Let's have an honest good discussion please.
    Hes the Karl Malone of his era.

Why should he be rated any higher?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    No, he's not underrated. If anything, he's been overrated before he even took one step onto an NBA court. He hasn't won crap yet and people (even Pippen) are ready to say he's better than Michael Jordan. He's not. He's not better than Kobe Bryant either. James doesn't have that will to win like the all time greats did/do.
    It is in terms of TALENT-SKILLS-PRODUCTIONS for gods sake............. not how many TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS his TEAM accomplished...

It is about how much success he had based on what he had to work with around him...... he had no Shaq (the real Shaq).... he had no Kareem... he had no Pippen.... not even a GASOL... instead he had arguably the worst team in NBA history to be in the NBA finals...

Jordan at 26 had no ring either.... but JUST the same way as Lebron he was acclaimed as the best player in the NBA..... based on his talent-skill-productions.... based on HIM as a PLAYER....

TEAM accomplishments (rings) are only the icing on top of the cake when your career is done.....
    Last edited by pauk; 10-14-2011 at 08:45 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star

yup kobetard.... compare Lebrons career to kobes 1st 8 seasons and see how you will "" later
    Actually I hate Kobe even more idiot.

It is in terms of TALENT-SKILLS-PRODUCTIONS for gods sake............. not how many TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS his TEAM accomplished...

It is about how much success he had based on what he had to work with around him...... he had no Shaq (the real Shaq).... he had no Kareem... he had no Pippen....

Jordan at 26 had no ring either.... but JUST the same way as Lebron he was acclaimed as the best player in the NBA..... based on his talent-skill-productions.... based on HIM as a PLAYER....
    2011 happened. He didn't "talent/skills/productions" enough to help his team win it all, thus he deserves flack about his individual game for it.