Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Replace Kobe with Iverson, how many rings do the Lakers win?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerstekkenn
    AI WAS 2 SMALL DETROIT WOULD KILL HIM WITH SIZE THAT'S A FACT THEY GOT DEFENDERS ALL D ON THAT TEAM AND SIZE
    There would be no Larry Brown if AI played his whole career in Lakers. LB only got hired to non contending team prior to coaching AI.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Shih508
    AI's not slasher? Prime AI was most relentless rim attker and fastest player in league.

I bet u've never watched before 2005
    I never watched lol kid you dont no me Kobe shut him down with size length DE town had 2 much size for him hes is 2 small 2 slash threw the twin towers book it

Lakers had real shot at championship from 98-2006. In that 9 year span, i bet AI could win at least 3 champs if not more.

Kobe is really overrated. He's just happened to be in the guy who's right place at right time type of player.

Celtics 2016 Champs

AI and Shaq had great respect with each other. Shaq even one time called AI the top 5 greatest player in NBA history. I know it was a raech but u get the point. And I dun even know any of AI's teammates disliked him like Kobe prior to going to Detroit
    I guess so, but idk. I personally think the environment would change when they're playing with each other.
    They could come to a point in time where Shaq and AI might even ditch practice together hahah

I never watched lol kid you dont no me Kobe shut him down with size length DE town had 2 much size for him hes is 2 small 2 slash threw the twin towers book it
    Kobe couldn't do shit on AI during 01 Finals that's why Phil put Tyron Lue on AI and grabbing and hand checking the whole time. AI would beated Lakers in today's rule.

If Kobe could guard AI, you would never know who Tyron Lue is. Kobe can only guard slow bigger player cuz he's never that fast to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by That_Admiral
    I guess so, but idk. I personally think the environment would change when they're playing with each other.
    They could come to a point in time where Shaq and AI might even ditch practice together hahah
    All super star players stop going to practice ALOT during season when they are injured. Most of coaches would never call it out like Larry because Larry is just too old schoool.

They win in 2000 and 2001.

High School Starter

IT took 7 games for prime Duncan G and Parker with the help of old BIG SHOT BOB LOL 2 get past D town they where a solid D team their Pride was D

High School Starter

Kobe couldn't do shit on AI during 01 Finals that's why Phil put Tyron Lue on AI and grabbing and hand checking the whole time. AI would beated Lakers in today's rule.

If Kobe could guard AI, you would never know who Tyron Lue is. Kobe can only guard slow bigger player cuz he's never that fast to start with.
    You don't no B BALL PHILL SAVED KOBE S LEGS AND USED SHAQ TO DESTROY 76ERS KOBE WAS A DECOY LEARN B Ball coaching first BUT HE DID USE HIM AGAINST the Kings LOL
    Last edited by lakerstekkenn; 07-05-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Doesn't change the fact AI+Shaq can compete in most of years from 98-2006.

And Wade+Shaq can beat Pistons, AI+Shaq prolly could.

AI only shot poor cuz he got triple team night in and night out. Play along with Shaq would make him improve at least 5% on his fg attempt if not more. And a lot of his misses back then was actually like assist if u ever watched him play instead of just read the stats sheet.
    I already said he would benefit but shaq was getting single coverage that series while kobe often saw multiple defenders when he put it on the floor. AI isn't gonna be effective enough to win that series at all, that Pistons team was one of the GOAT defenses and would contain him.

High School Starter

And The Kings Where The Second Best Team In The Nba So What Would You As A Coach Do Use Kobe 2 Beat The Second Best Team In The Nba Or Use Shaq 2 Beat The Sorry East Team My Guess Use SHAQ TO BEAT THE SORRY EAST USE Both Of Your Best Players To Beat The 2 Best Team In The Nba
    Last edited by lakerstekkenn; 07-05-2014 at 02:57 AM.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    I already said he would benefit but shaq was getting single coverage that series while kobe often saw multiple defenders when he put it on the floor. AI isn't gonna be effective enough to win that series at all, that Pistons team was one of the GOAT defenses and would contain him.
    WELL SAID THEIR D WAS SOLID LIKE I SAID IT TOOK A PRIME DUNCAN WITH A PRIME TEAM WITH BIG SHOT BOB JUST 2 BEAT THEM AND IT TOOK 7 GAMES DE TOWN WAS A OLDE SCHOOL TEAM SOLID D A TEAM

NBA All-star

who's going to be Iverson's 2 guard?
    Mckie?
    Eddie Jones?
    Van Excel?

High School Starter

Doesn't change the fact AI+Shaq can compete in most of years from 98-2006.

And Wade+Shaq can beat Pistons, AI+Shaq prolly could.
    AN OLDFER TEAM IN D TOWN AND WADE WAS GIFTED HE IS SOLID BUT THEY CHEATED DALLAS THE CALLS HE GOT MJ DIDN'T GET THOSE CALLS BOOK IT
    Last edited by lakerstekkenn; 07-05-2014 at 02:58 AM.