Default Wow. We got lucky vs NY. Awful game.

Jennings was definitely not being himself.

Game ran through Josh Smith at the beginning of the game. Mildly effective, but nothing was smooth offensively.

This was just a sloppy game on both sides.

STUCKEY BROUGHT IT TODAY! I really liked his game and the way he handled the offense at points.

KCP with extended minutes. I like his confidence in shooting the shot, but damn...he still can't shoot. hahaha.

Loved the feeding of Andre Drummond on cuts and the pick and rolls. First time I've seen it used effectively throughout the game without Bynum being the distributor.

Greg Monroe was really off with the handling of the ball in the post. Missed dribbled a lot. Same with Smith in the post. NY brought the double hard and those two bigs couldn't handle it.

Also noticed when Smith is in the post, he doesn't like passing it out to the 3. He wants to feed one of the bigs.

Any other notes you guys observed?

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Default Re: Wow. We got lucky vs NY. Awful game.

Spot on about Stuckey mate - this is the PERFECT role for him. Coming off the bench and being the scorer we need him to be. He has safe hands when dribbling - works well with the second unit...

KCP - as soon as his shot starts to drop he is going to be BIG time for us. He is always moving / hustling into great positions. Has a great first dribble and great shooting mechanics. Was 3/7 downtown tonight which is a positive. We need to leave him as the starter - the confidence will come and so will his shot. He brings good size and balance to our starting lineup.

I HATE when Smith grabs a rebound because he insists on dribbling it up the court himself. It happened a few times tonight where he would blatantly ignore Jennings / Stuckey after he grabbed the defensive board.

Jennings needs to set the passing game up first to open up his offense - not the other way around..

If Siva gets any more game time I will cry... I'd rather bring Charlie V on to run the point over Siva, Geez...