Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: man wtf is wrong with Greg Oden? his life is an epic fail right now...

Greg is talking on another radio show now. He said it was a year and a half ago and claimed "I have grown since then."

Default Re: man wtf is wrong with Greg Oden? his life is an epic fail right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo

They got the "T" in the right place

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Wordup
    Since when was talking proper English considered being homosexual?

What effiminate movements?

It's ignorant stuff like this that I hate.
    richard jefferson and the way he talks isnt the whole thing. when he came to SA I was skeptical of letting a homo on the team. I was right. He doesnt ever drive to teh ****ing basket he plays like a SCARED BITCH. he never plays with his all makes me sick I want captain jack. somebody needs to let this piece of **** closet homo know that spurs didnt add him because they needed a player who would just shoot the ball midrange and play like a bitch

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
    that was kinda gay
    lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
    richard jefferson and the way he talks isnt the whole thing. when he came to SA I was skeptical of letting a homo on the team. I was right. He doesnt ever drive to teh ****ing basket he plays like a SCARED BITCH. he never plays with his all makes me sick I want captain jack. somebody needs to let this piece of **** closet homo know that spurs didnt add him because they needed a player who would just shoot the ball midrange and play like a bitch
    You seen the size of most centers in this league? If not there's a pic floating around the net now...You'd be just as scared to take it to the hole.

I've ran out of double entendres, so now I'm just going to settle for saying you'd be taking a 40 footer like you had a buttplug in if you were Richard Jefferson.

Made that high school varsity squad

Blazers C Greg Oden apologizes for nude photos

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP)—Portland Trail Blazers center Greg Oden(notes) is apologizing for nude photos that have surfaced on the internet.

Oden says the pictures, taken with his cell phone and sent to a former girlfriend, were taken about 1 1/2 years ago. A friend told the 21-year-old Tuesday morning that the pictures were making the rounds on the internet.

“I would like to apologize to everybody: Portland, the fans, the organization,” Oden told reporters at the Blazers practice facility. “It was very embarrassing.”

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Greg is talking on another radio show now. He said it was a year and a half ago and claimed "I have grown since then."

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

I saw the pictures.

And I wasn't impressed.

No homo.

Da Mavs

Gross. I think George Hill posed nude for some mag last year also? It'll die down soon enough.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doinitbig06
    if u thought the story of Dwight Howard seducing a stripper was bad...

this guy Greg Oden stays in the news for all the wrong reasons

i am not going to post or even mention what he did, but he is probably gonna have trouble getting past this one, he will at least be the butt of ALOT of jokes for YEARS to come, especially when he return to play basketball

no homo
    i guess mediatakeout.com isn't hiring?

Local High School Star John Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    Well, you cant teach length.
    women love girth. They'd rather have a 3inch fatty than a 12 inch needle .

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith
    No.

You exaggerated way too much there.

Local High School Star John Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    No.

You exaggerated way too much there.
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith
    You act like you've banged every women there is on earth, how the hell do you know what women love. Just for saying that fact its obvious you dont know because if you knew the slightest thing about women its each of them are different and hell some like 10 inches and others don't whats it matter? You caught in the middle?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    i guess mediatakeout.com isn't hiring?
    na but u can come work for me, be my secretary

no homo