Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Trade Bosh please

Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Bosh for Dwight Howard.....straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Orlando would be nuts to do that.. If dhoward took bosh's place the heat would win alot of titles.. And no team would have a chance against them.. But in the world of the real, Miami has no low post scoring and even worse no low post defenders... Not going to cut it in the real world of playoff basketball..

One thing is for sure is that Gasol is much better than bosh..

Do you even feel the hook stuck in your mouth that's pulling you along?

Serious playground baller Askmeificare's Avatar

^ jaja , anyways don't trade Bosh trade Arroyo!!

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Replay32
    My biggest complaint when it comes to Bosh so far is the way he's running the floor. He's not running hard enough consistently. I think offensively he will get better and find his comfort zone. His defense isn't that bad and he also can rebound better.

But the dude needs to run the floor way better. He wears that huge knee brace. Is he injured?

But if he ran the floor better a park his ass deep in the paint, he could get a few more easy baskets and/or free throws.

I want to see the Miami Heat run an uptempo offense.

Quote Originally Posted by b4ball
    Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Bosh for Dwight Howard.....straight up.

Do you even feel the hook stuck in your mouth that's pulling you along?
    He does have a point though, you need some kind of consistant low post threat to win it all. It remains to be seen if what Miami has inside is enough. Time will tell.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    He does have a point though, you need some kind of consistant low post threat to win it all. It remains to be seen if what Miami has inside is enough. Time will tell.
    Why stop there, why not trade Eddie House for Kobe, and James Jones for Kevin Durant?

The only point here is from the second hook on the line that caught you with the other stupid dude.
    Last edited by b4ball; 11-04-2010 at 06:52 PM.

Why stop there, why not trade Eddie House for Kobe, and James Jones for Kevin Durant?

The only point here is from the second hook on the line that caught you with the other stupud dude.
    So you disagree then? you think it isn't reasonable to think they won't win it all without a true low post threat inside? obviously we havn't seen two players of Lebron and Wade on one team since Shaq and Kobe and even then Shaq was a dominate inside force.

Miami has great talent but the main question mark on them is lack of post threats and lack of size. Not bashing them it's the truth. If Lebron and Wade are unstoppable in say the finals then yea they great play could outweigh their main weakness.

Not saying they won't win as they certainly could and it wouldn't surprise me at all but a team like L.A could certainly show up their main weakness. Which I would expect to happen.

how about...

Bosh for David West and Emeka Okafor

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Well he is actually still better than Amare Stoudemaire, Lebron made the right decision lol.
    No he isn't. There is nothing soft about Amar'e or his game.

Bosh may rebound better, but that is all he does better.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    So you disagree then? you think it isn't reasonable to think they won't win it all without a true low post threat inside? obviously we havn't seen two players of Lebron and Wade on one team since Shaq and Kobe and even then Shaq was a dominate inside force.

Miami has great talent but the main question mark on them is lack of post threats and lack of size. Not bashing them it's the truth. If Lebron and Wade are unstoppable in say the finals then yea they great play could outweigh their main weakness.

Not saying they won't win as they certainly could and it wouldn't surprise me at all but a team like L.A could certainly show up their main weakness. Which I would expect to happen.

I think it's foolish to even think that Orlando would trade Howard for Bosh straight up, that was the original premise that resulted with my response. Regardless of what any team wants or needs, reality does have a way of slapping somebody in the head. Welcome to that select group that get's two slaps to the head.
    Last edited by b4ball; 11-04-2010 at 06:55 PM.

I think it's foolish to even think that Orlando would trade Howard for Bosh straight up, that was the original premise that resulted with my response. Regardless of what any team wants or needs, reality does have a way of slapping somebody in the head. Welcome to that select group that get's two slaps to the head.
    As you could tell from my response I was replying to his point about Miami's frontcourt. Not about Orlando/Dwight

Obviously Orlando would laugh in Miami's faces if they offered Bosh for Dwight.

Stern's lap dog

1 Rebound for the whole game against the Hornets? Are you kidding me? YOU'RE THE STARTING PF!!!

Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar

I'm absolutely convinced that Gasol > Bosh now.

Last year I would have said it's a wash and that Bosh will eventually be better. But now I realise Bosh is only good at offense away from the basket which he is amazing at. But he doesn't give anything a big man should give, much like Dirk.

Give me Gasol. The man can play center, have post moves, can pass out of the post, can defend the paint....definitely more valuable even if you will argue that Bosh is more talented.

Banned

trade Bosh?
    how?