Default Girlfriend been preying on me for my iCloud / Find My iPhone

I tried making a new one, but my contacts are lost. Within the new one, when I log out and log back into my old one, then log back into the new one, it merges the photos/notes/etc which makes it pointless and misses the point of making a new one.

What should I do? I told her it's too early for this. I told her this doesn't make any sense and she goes off on me. This is a whole new level of psycho.

She just wants to track my location. I don't mind I have nothing to hide when it comes to that. Is there an alternative app she can use to see my location? Apples new location finder lags, it pings every 2-3 minute or so, I guess she wants "real time" data.

Default Re: Girlfriend been preying on me for my iCloud / Find My iPhone

funny thing, girls these days think shit like this is acceptable, all over on fb and ig.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I tried making a new one, but my contacts are lost. Within the new one, when I log out and log back into my old one, then log back into the new one, it merges the photos/notes/etc which makes it pointless and misses the point of making a new one.

What should I do?
    I told her it's too early for this. I told her this doesn't make any sense and she goes off on me. This is a whole new level of psycho.

She just wants to track my location. I don't mind I have nothing to hide when it comes to that. Is there an alternative app she can use to see my location? Apples new location finder lags, it pings every 2-3 minute or so, I guess she wants "real time" data.
    Leave

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    funny thing, girls these days think shit like this is acceptable, all over on fb and ig.
    This is the new norm. It's trending quickly. I'm really upset because she's been pushing the issue lately, but tonight she's been on my case to give her.

Get an android.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Get an android.

****!

Banned

Draz. This shit isn't acceptable. Don't give in to that bullshit breh. You're a man, not a dog on a leash. Put the bish in her place, if she throws a bish fit move on to the next one.

It's not normal for a girlfriend to want to be able to track you at all times. That's a massive red flag. She's clingy and psycho. Be wary my friend.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    This is the new norm. It's trending quickly. I'm really upset because she's been pushing the issue lately, but tonight she's been on my case to give her.
    It's not the new norm, stand up against bullshit bro.