Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Default Re: Who would you like to draft at number 6?

We still have glaring weaknesses that need addressing. But they weren't there in this draft, either.. I'm OK with the picks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    We still have glaring weaknesses that need addressing. But they weren't there in this draft, either.. I'm OK with the picks
    Like a lights out shooter? Nik Staukas was there, but I think getting him at 6 would have been reaching. I am hoping we put a offer out to Hayward, him and Stevens have history, Stevens will know just how to use him efficiently

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    Like a lights out shooter? Nik Staukas was there, but I think getting him at 6 would have been reaching. I am hoping we put a offer out to Hayward, him and Stevens have history, Stevens will know just how to use him efficiently
    Like a centre was more my thinking... We might be missing out on 5% 3ptshooting from Stauskas to Bradley, but a rim protector would do this team a world of good. Personally I'm rooting to get Steimsma back. Solid and cheap

Banned

Like a centre was more my thinking... We might be missing out on 5% 3ptshooting from Stauskas to Bradley, but a rim protector would do this team a world of good. Personally I'm rooting to get Steimsma back. Solid and cheap
    Agreed. I wasn't hoping for stauskas, I'm just still anticipating us to get Hayward. Steimsma would be a awesome pickup, and like you said relatively cheap

Banned

He's the next Bill Russell after all.