Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Default Re: Thunder without KD vs. Cavaliers without Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    The bulls would beat that team
    Yeah i know

Rose + Pau + Noah is a good trio

plus the role players and Gibson

But other then bulls and Miami this the Cavs look REAL GOOD atleast on paper

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    Yeah i know

Rose + Pau + Noah is a good trio

plus the role players and Gibson

But other then bulls and Miami this the Cavs look REAL GOOD atleast on paper
    Raptors, Wizards, and Pacers with PG as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Raptors, Wizards, and Pacers with PG as well.
    Pacers wont do ish next year no PG
    Wizards are a good team but they wont beat Cavs
    IDK about raptors they need some more big man
    Derozan and Lowry are good but Irving is better

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    Pacers wont do ish next year no PG
    Wizards are a good team but they wont beat Cavs
    IDK about raptors they need some more big man
    Derozan and Lowry are good but Irving is better
    This is the Cav's without LeBron, right? Yeah, they team is not beating the Heat, Bulls (with a healthy Rose), Raps, and the Wizards. If PG was healthy, they wouldn't get past the Pacers either. That teams severely lacks defense. Add a couple of 3&D guys, and they make the Finals.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Encre92
    Who wins in a series?

Kyrie
    Waiters
    Marion
    Love
    Varejao

vs

Westbrook
    Jackson
    Collison
    Ibaka
    Perkins
    okc will win,westbrooks is okc's true leader,whie kd always invisible when need

Quote Originally Posted by Paul George 24
    okc will win,westbrooks is okc's true leader,whie kd always invisible when need
    Your saying this prolly cuz of last year playoff.
    If you really watched OKC you would know KD is their clutchest player. Even that 3 he hit against Grizzlies

Russ was the one getting criticized for his decision making in the crunch time and now hes the true leader when kd is invisible

Kd just won MVP

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    This is the Cav's without LeBron, right? Yeah, they team is not beating the Heat, Bulls (with a healthy Rose), Raps, and the Wizards. If PG was healthy, they wouldn't get past the Pacers either. That teams severely lacks defense. Add a couple of 3&D guys, and they make the Finals.
    lmao stop.

they'd lose to the Bulls and that would be it.

Kyrie and Love is a sick duo in and of itself. Adding in Waiters, Miller, Marion, Tristan, Varejao, Haywood, and potentially Ray Allen is more than enough to beat any team besides the Bulls, who they could still beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    And this is why LeBron can't be top ten.

Sorry.....

You stack the deck and quit like a bitch and at the most finish with only 3 rings, 1 of which only came because Ray Allen put his superman cape and effectively saved LeBron from a tsunami the size of Glorias puss, and it's pretty easy to see that LeBron is maybe top 20 but just can't enter that top 10. Never. Especially considering he is responsible for some of the biggest collapses in sports history. If you consider everything he has done in his career... the quitting, the choking, the collusion, the abandonment, the childish remarks to the media.... all that considered, this dude has a below average career.

Sad for a guy blessed with the physical toolset to be the greatest athlete in history.

If the Cavs don't win this year with quite possibly the most stacked team in modern history, I'll probably stop watching basketball all together until LeBron retires. Watching a man who loses and chokes at such a level that you feel sorry for him isn't good for the soul and I think that is when I call it quits and find something else to do with my time
    Wow the ether is strong..

Sorry.....

You stack the deck and quit like a bitch and at the most finish with only 3 rings, 1 of which only came because Ray Allen put his superman cape and effectively saved LeBron from a tsunami the size of Glorias puss, and it's pretty easy to see that LeBron is maybe top 20 but just can't enter that top 10. Never. Especially considering he is responsible for some of the biggest collapses in sports history. If you consider everything he has done in his career... the quitting, the choking, the collusion, the abandonment, the childish remarks to the media.... all that considered, this dude has a below average career.

Sad for a guy blessed with the physical toolset to be the greatest athlete in history.

If the Cavs don't win this year with quite possibly the most stacked team in modern history, I'll probably stop watching basketball all together until LeBron retires. Watching a man who loses and chokes at such a level that you feel sorry for him isn't good for the soul and I think that is when I call it quits and find something else to do with my time

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    lmao stop.

they'd lose to the Bulls and that would be it.

Kyrie and Love is a sick duo in and of itself. Adding in Waiters, Miller, Marion, Tristan, Varejao, Haywood, and potentially Ray Allen is more than enough to beat any team besides the Bulls, who they could still beat.
    Miller and Marion are basically done. Allen is 83 years old. Out of the 3 only Marion can defend and at this point, even he can't make a difference with his defense. Varejao is constantly injured and is a role-player. Haywood? . Waiters, Love, and Irving are studs on the offensive end, but the suck ass on the defensive end.

Yeah, that team is not beating the Bulls (with a healthy Rose), Raptors, Wizards, and the Heat.

Also, didn't your dumbass say that Miami would make the Finals without LeBron? How are Cav's gonna beat them?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Cavs w/o Bron would be one of the worst defensive teams in the league, but I still could count on Brooks to choke the series away. Close though... The Thunder team has much more experience with the playoffs and a good leader in Westbrook, but the Cavs lack that. I think it's pretty even since one team has great offense and the other has great defense. It'd be easier to answer this once we see Blatt in action.

thunder
    Westbrook>Irving
    Jackson>waiters
    perryjones = marion
    ibaka>Love
    Perkins>Varejao.

Sorry.....

mods

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    mods
    he posts his honest opinion and you post this:

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    thunder
    Westbrook>Irving
    Jackson>waiters
    perryjones = marion
    ibaka>Love
    Perkins>Varejao.

you should be banned instead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    he posts his honest opinion and you post this:

you should be banned instead of him.
    both ibaka and perkins have much greater defense then love and varejao. Ibaka can shoot, play in the post and a DPOY candidate. Perkins is a great low post defender and can shoot it at times.