Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: D'angelo Russell on leaving LA: "Best thing that happened in my career"

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Lol he comes back to LA and everything he does will be criticized. Like the fact that he blew the last game with choking the game winner and I'm watching him brick a free throw and 2 3's in the 2nd OT against Cavs and bricking them too. He's the same player without the hooplah of L.A and he got a little better since then. Nothing to see here.
    D'angelo > Kuz + Bumgram + Zo combined

Thank god my boy got away from that shithole franchise and is flourishing in Brooklyn

Default Re: D'angelo Russell on leaving LA: "Best thing that happened in my career"

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    D'angelo > Kuz + Bumgram + Zo combined

Thank god my boy got away from that shithole franchise and is flourishing in Brooklyn
    Call it the butterfly effect but we don

dude is THRIVING rn

Banned

durant was right

Quote Originally Posted by KOBEtherealKing
    Call it the butterfly effect but we don’t know if kuzma would’ve been available at pick 30 if Lakers didn’t trade for nets 27th pick. We can say Lakers could’ve picked Tatum or fox instead of lonzo with this logic too.

DLo Ingram fox (hart or kuzma)
    DLo Ingram Tatum hart
    DLo lonzo ingram (hart or kuzma)
    It wasn't about DLO's talent or at least it wasn't a major factor. Magic said he wanted "a leader". And he didn't believe that DLO could be that. He did think Lonzo could be that. But Lonzo doesn't seem like that type either tbh. By Bringing in LeBron and Rondo, it's kinda clear that management doesn't think any of the Lakers core is leadership material.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Lol he comes back to LA and everything he does will be criticized. Like the fact that he blew the last game with choking the game winner and I'm watching him brick a free throw and 2 3's in the 2nd OT against Cavs and bricking them too. He's the same player without the hooplah of L.A and he got a little better since then. Nothing to see here.
    So he

I take no credit away from Russell, but (first time in my life I can say this) this Kenny A machine is really on another level in terms of maximizing talent.

There's absolutely no guarantee D'Angelo would have become anything if he'd stayed put.

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    I take no credit away from Russell, but (first time in my life I can say this) this Kenny A machine is really on another level in terms of maximizing talent.

There's absolutely no guarantee D'Angelo would have become anything if he'd stayed put.
    He was picked 2nd and drawing Harden comparisons for a reason, I just think that LA was not the best situation for him based on having someone like Nick Young be your mentor lol.