Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: now that lebrons officially missed the playoffs these are my new top 25 rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I thought you hate LeBron, though? He's not even top 10, right?
    I don't hate Lebron.

Or anyone I've never interacted with

Lebron's fanbase is among the worst. And I couldn't care less about him as a person. That aside? He's a Top 10 NBA player of all time.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: now that lebrons officially missed the playoffs these are my new top 25 rankings

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    every player i mentioned would be able to lead their team to the playoffs coming back 1 game out of the 8 seed and facing absolute dog shit teams. only lebron gets steam rolled by bottom feeders with their careers/legacies on the line

kobe literally tore his leg in half doing it. he knew he couldn't miss the playoffs in 2013. it was within striking distance. they had problems but not nearly as many as 2005. that year was a write off. but in 2013 the lakers just had to play well in the 2nd half of the season to make it happen. kobe took an injured dysfunctional group on his back and dragged them into the playoffs. lebron thought making rap music and movies was more important
    Your such a clown

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I don't hate Lebron.

Or anyone I've never interacted with

Lebron's fanbase is among the worst. And I couldn't care less about him as a person. That aside? He's a Top 10 NBA player of all time.
    Funny as I feel the same way about Kobe. I think he has the worst fanbase in basketball. Maybe it's just Laker fans.

Ok, let me write my top 20 list:

1 - M. Jordan
    2 - Kareem
    3 - Bird
    4 - Magic
    5 - Hakeem
    6 - Duncan
    7 - Bill Russell
    8 - Shaq
    9 - Wilt Chamberlain
    10 - Isiah Thomas
    11 - Kobe
    12 - Durant
    13 - Lebron
    14 - Moses Malone
    15 - Havlicek
    16 - Dirk
    17- Curry
    18 - Erving
    19 - Wade
    20 - K. Malone

Look I know Kenny trolls a lot but... You can't tell me this list is his real, honest opinions right?

Kenny, did you factor in Kobe missing playoffs the season after Shaq left?

Might have to drop him out of your top 25. This happened in Kobe's prime, not when he was 34. He also played more games than Bron, so more responsible for the demise. All this with Caron Butler and Odom...

Would like an updated list considering all this please.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

Kenny, did you factor in Kobe missing playoffs the season after Shaq left?
    The difference is that lebron's missed playoffs invalidates his prior accomplishments

Lebron played in a competitively flawed environment where a guy can make the Finals in one conference, and then miss the playoffs in the other conference despite a better cast and the same personal stats

This is now a historical fact..

And it confirms that he probably has zero rings if he doesn't team-hop or played in the West his whole career.. this is now the common thinking, hence his all-time ranking cratering..

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    The difference is that lebron's missed playoffs invalidates his prior accomplishments

Lebron played in a competitively flawed environment where a guy can make the Finals in one conference, and then miss the playoffs in the other conference despite a better cast and the same personal stats

This is now a historical fact..

And it confirms that he probably has zero rings if he doesn't team-hop or played in the West his whole career.. this is now the common thinking, hence his all-time ranking cratering..
    It really does drop him out of the top 10 when you take all the facts into account.

And people were saying this fraud was better than Bird? GTFO....