0 0%
  • Bucks in 5

0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

6 24.00%
  • Bucks in 7

2 8.00%
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs R1: (2) Boston Celtics vs. (7) Milwaukee Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Brown and Tatum has been the clutch ones all season.
    Especially since they were in a rhythm, Morris didn't even try to drive knowing Bucks were in the bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    You seem like a big fan.
    Lol let's just say that I wouldn't have missed it if Kyrie were playing but I'm a fan of the team even with him not on. I like their style of play. I just didn't check the NBA schedule today. Damn.

Giannis with the late vicious poster and game winning tip. Doing his best to overcome Bledsoe's incompetence and poor coaching. Middleton has been excellent too.

Can't see Giannis staying in Milwaukee for much longer.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    Lol let's just say that I wouldn't have missed it if Kyrie were playing but I'm a fan of the team even with him not on. I like their style of play. I just didn't check the NBA schedule today. Damn.

Wow man that's disgraceful. Supposedly they are your team now and you don't even know when they play their next game?
    Do yourself and us all a favor and stop pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Wow man that's disgraceful. Supposedly they are your team now and you don't even know when they play their next game?
    Do yourself and us all a favor and stop pretending.
    Not really. Im a fan of the team but I also have a life. Im not a die hard, obsessed fan type of person. My life doesn't revolve around an NBA schedule. I just say I wouldn't miss it if Kyrie is playing because he's the most entertaining player I've seen and is my favorite player ever. While I root for the non Kyrie Celtics, they're not the most entertaining team I've seen and aren't my favorite team ever to where id try to watch every game.

Not really. Im a fan of the team but I also have a life. Im not a die hard, obsessed fan type of person. My life doesn't revolve around an NBA schedule. I just say I wouldn't miss it if Kyrie is playing because he's the most entertaining player I've seen and is my favorite player ever. While I root for the non Kyrie Celtics, they're not the most entertaining team I've seen and aren't my favorite team ever to where id try to watch every game.
    Shades of MonteEllisMVP in this post.

I only caught the last minutes of the game, very entertaining, choke by Brown and clutch by Grannis.

Has the Bucks a chance to win this series?
    Have any of both teams a chance against Philly?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Giannis and Middleton are shooting 63% in this series.

Bucks have the talent , and only in the last 2 games has their defense shown up in the last 15 + games.

Delly provided the guts to play Defense , and the 'DOES" followed...

As of Monday afternoon, the Celtics are listing Marcus Smart as Questionable for Tue's Game 5

(This obviously may change on Tuesday)

Smart has been out after thumb surgery

Series is tied 2-2.

Smart Playing.

TD garden is rocking

Must win for the Celtics.

Defense looking solid tonight. Would like to see the offense pick up a little. That drought near the end of the half was rough.

Bledsoe is almost single-handedly costing the Bucks this series tbh. Cost em' game 1, and will most likely cost them another close loss.

refs making sure Boston pulls this one out

College superstar

homecooking....