Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Bledsoe

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    It's true. Clipsfan has his own annoying legion of haters who follow him around whining like bitches. The jazz, grizzlies and nuggets fan(s).
    I really do have the biggest troll posse on ISH. I honestly think it's 20-25 people. Al Thornton, Millwad, Brandon and some Kobe stans lead their troops well and mercilessly. I remember when they made a neg thread in the WNBA thread and like 15 people agreed to "ninja neg party" me.

Yep. I'm starting to get a troll posse too, but almost all of them are RG accounts

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yea that's believable. You spending time to dig up so much personal information on so many ISH members tells us what kind of productive life you have bud. You can't just troll like a jackass in OTC and make a bunch of over the line threads then just say "Oh I'm just kidding". You made a STUPID classless thread about Joyner dying for example then tried to play it off with "I really thought he was dead". Like seriously you're going to call me out on a personal level? .
    Oh, snap!
    Time? Yeah, I googled your nickname when YOU started to write offensive nonsense to me for nothing when I discussed politics.

And just by googling your name I found the silly dating sites you were on, you whining about your bad credit bla bla..

And FYI I'll have my college degree in a matter of months, my life is very productive. And I don't even know who "Joyner" is but I guess you mean "Jlauber", I got a PM about it but something was wrong with the guy since he got permbanned anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who sent me the PM with one of his alts.

I do remember a time when you used to discuss basketball and I liked your posts back then. Doesn't mean you can go to trolling hard for 6 months, post something serious and expect me to take it seriously. I've never trolled you or anybody else. I've been a homer or been an ass at times but never on a personal level.
    I do post in the basketball forum when the season is one, just because I don't average 30+ posts per day like you it doesn't take my credibility away. And yes, when I discuss basketball I am serious. And you've been an ass on personal level plenty of times, the reason why I even googled your nickname was because you came from no where and wrote offensive garbage about my swedish heritage in some random thread.

Funny thing about me is everything you're pointing out I've admitted and shared myself. I've shared my age (26), told tons of people here about my ghost hunting HOBBY, shared about jobs and my personal life etc. You on the other hand have pulled some D-Fish level stunts and fabricated things about your personal life such as you being a professional Swedish basketball player etc.
    Yes, I have played for the youth national team in Sweden and also in the swedish basketball league. If that's something you think is a big deal, then I feel sorry for you. And I don't even play ball no more, I am doing my last term at college.

And notice how I replied to you in serious manner in this thread, from no where you called me a troll.

NBA rookie of the year

I really do have the biggest troll posse on ISH. I honestly think it's 20-25 people. Al Thornton, Millwad, Brandon and some Kobe stans lead their troops well and mercilessly. I remember when they made a neg thread in the WNBA thread and like 15 people agreed to "ninja neg party" me.
    Idiot, I haven't even replied to you in months, and I came here to discuss basketball before you tried to call me a troll..

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

It's true. Clipsfan has his own annoying legion of haters who follow him around whining like bitches. The jazz, grizzlies and nuggets fan(s).
    I hardly troll him. I'd love to know what I've said that is "trolling". Just because some dude follows you around posting your picture doesn't mean everybody who disagrees with something is a troll

Millwad what I did was ignorantly talk about politics and act insulting. Which I apologized for. I clearly was WRONG and admitted it. That didn't stop you from months of digging up some sort of google history on me and trolling. I may have disrespected your country (apologized) but I don't have enough ill will towards ANYBODY on this forum (including Al Thornton) to make it personal.

I'm sorry I did mean Jlauber, not Joyner. I did have bad credit years ago and have made a dating profile before. I've been with my GF almost 3 years now and my credit is much better so obviously this isn't something I'm in denial about or that's still relevant. I was more shocked that you even think to google personal things about posters and I'm not the only one.

I personally don't care about your college education, jobs, living situation etc because that's not my business or place to judge. Even if you weren't in college I wouldn't even think to bash you about it, even if you're being an ass.

I called you a troll in this thread because all I was doing was hyping a player who had a monster game and you came at me kinda hard throwing out the homer talk and being insulting IMO.

^not you the dude with the nuggets logo in his avy

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Idiot, I haven't even replied to you in months, and I came here to discuss basketball before you tried to call me a troll..
    You've PM'd me twice recently... including an extremely random one last week asking how my sister was. Don't even try to play it off

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Rrr3 hahah can't take your goofy ass serious

^not you the dude with the nuggets logo in his avy
    Yea... Nugzfan or w/e his name is. He's a huge douchebag in the Xiao/Smoke117 mold where he's just a complete downer and prick to everybody. It's not just me unfortunately for ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Rrr3 hahah can't take your goofy ass serious
    Says the guy who averaged 2 PPG at Long Beach State and calls himself a "legend"

Says the guy who averaged 2 PPG at Long Beach State and calls himself a "legend"

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

I had heart surgery and hey thought I would never play bball again, but I did. I got a fill scholarship through college and averaged 24 before my condition, you mad? Can you even dribble a ball? Hahaha

Of course I can dribble a ball. Not well, but I can do it