Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default As a Warriors fan, Anderson Varejao is the biggest bitch in the NBA

Pathetic ass dude spends 80% of the game on the floor and 20% standing on his feet. Get this flopping ass mophead ass sideshow bob looking ass bitch off our team. Dude doesn't deserve a ring unless its for acting and making the NBA look bad

Default Re: As a Warriors fan, Anderson Varejao is the biggest bitch in the NBA

https://streamable.com/izt7

Bench his ass for the series Kerr. Shit is disgraceful. This guy is a loser. I've never hated a player on my own team so much.

Hate how he looks. Hate how he plays.

But i love that he wins a ring with GSW

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

;o

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

I've lost a lot of respect for Andy. V. over the last couple of games. His flopping (against old team mates) is pathetic!

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    https://streamable.com/izt7

Bench his ass for the series Kerr. Shit is disgraceful. This guy is a loser. I've never hated a player on my own team so much.
    *Cringe*

Back in the day, he used to be a solid roleplayer who provided energy and hustle.

Now he literally is just out there to fall down every play and bait the refs into calling fouls. It is absolutely disgusting to watch as a fan of the game. He's not playing basketball out there.

Piece of shit is out there DISGRACING the game that we all love. F*ck him.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Back in the day, he used to be a solid roleplayer who provided energy and hustle.

Now he literally is just out there to fall down every play and bait the refs into calling fouls. It is absolutely disgusting to watch as a fan of the game. He's not playing basketball out there.

Piece of shit is out there DISGRACING the game that we all love. F*ck him.

jeez oh pete somebody's mad....

Dude still is a solid roleplayer. He makes the most out of the minutes he's given. I can't be mad at a guy for drawing whistles even if it means embellishing the contact.

it's not like he takes shots at people's nuts every game. That to me is way more sh*tty.

This has ALWAYS been Sideshow Andy's game. Flopping around to draw fouls that weren't there but also being the guy who can come up with the awesome hustle play that goes unnoticed for the most part.

I've honestly always believed that that mop top he's sporting makes every single bit of contact look way worse than it is, especially with how he sells it.

He should be sent back to Brazil

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Water is wet

Love Live Life

Lol. Dude used to be a lot better in his Cleveland days. I mean he still flopped but it wasn't this bad and he would hustle.

Also they need to bench Barnes. Dude playing like crap.

I usually hit open layups

Well, he was lebrons teammate, learned from the best.

NBA rookie of the year

He and the refs were openly mocked by the ABC broadcast team. His true soccer flop was the hard foul he actually took, but one upped that to try and get a flagrant. His cheek was swiped but he layer there holding his jaw like he caught some haymaker.

10 seconds later standing with his team drinking Gatorade. His cheek was not even red.