Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Irving Goes To The Nets And They Got Worse?

It

3-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=Kiddlovesnets]It

need a bigger sample size

hold on lemme get a magazine...

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    42-40 last year.

No Carroll, Jefferson, Dudley, or Davis this year.

Early in the season.

If they finish with 43 wins, Kyrie owns all the Bransvestites.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    They already made it to the Conference Finals.
    ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    lol Obviously you didn't actually watch any Nets game. It's not like Russell was casrying them. He had a average to above average star offensive player impact. They won the games they did because the east was pathetic and they also had a lot of other players chipping in with notable positive impacts. Anyone who thinks Russell was carrying the Nets didn't actually ever watch the team or is a fukking retard. Which are you OP?

Kyrie Irving is a much much better individual talent than Russell...I won't ever disagree with that. He's also a guy who completely kills the overall impact a team can bring as whole as we've seen on the Celtics. Nobody can deny Irving is better than Walker, but you've have to be an absolute potato to what Kyrie on your team over Kemba for the simple reason Kemba is a great leader and team player that teammates actually want to play. Your individual impact doesn't go so far if you kill the enthusiasm of the rest of your. Kyrie is that guy.
    I dunno. Kyrie has it in him somewhere. I dunno where it went. It's like Deron Williams, on some wat happen level shit. He's still buckets but I mean he is genuinely someone who can carry/lead a team, but he's on some other shit. He is more passive aggressive than I thought. He won't shoot, then he'll force shots... he missed a lot of lay ups last year that he always makes. Dunno... but like dudes said, with KD, it's a wrap. They should win 50 gms with Kyrie tho and the roster they have. It's pretty decent. If they don't, then yea Kyrie underachieved... but we've kinda expected that.

Still don't agree w/ Kemba v Kyrie. Gimme Kyrie. Think about this: the Cs had Big Al who was like their franchise heart and they lost him, too, and yet they are better... so it's complicated.

-Smak

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    I dunno. Kyrie has it in him somewhere. I dunno where it went. It's like Deron Williams, on some wat happen level shit. He's still buckets but I mean he is genuinely someone who can carry/lead a team, but he's on some other shit. He is more passive aggressive than I thought. He won't shoot, then he'll force shots... he missed a lot of lay ups last year that he always makes. Dunno... but like dudes said, with KD, it's a wrap. They should win 50 gms with Kyrie tho and the roster they have. It's pretty decent. If they don't, then yea Kyrie underachieved... but we've kinda expected that.

Still don't agree w/ Kemba v Kyrie. Gimme Kyrie. Think about this: the Cs had Big Al who was like their franchise heart and they lost him, too, and yet they are better... so it's complicated.

-Smak
    Where what went? He's basically living off the laurels of ONE SERIES 3 years ago. Basically the whole season his impact was meh in that 2016 while LeBron carried the team. Even the rest of the playoffs he didn't do all that much. He's basically been put on this pedestal for one series because so many people hate LeBron and will take on any stance to bring him down.