Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Worst BS story: "I'm coming home" vs "Lebron didn't knew"(blatt firing)?

discuss

Default Re: Worst BS story: "I'm coming home" vs "Lebron didn't knew"(blatt firing)?

LeBron is a walking BS.

Default Re: Worst BS story: "I'm coming home" vs "Lebron didn't knew"(blatt firing)?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Never has a player been so coddled by the media.

Two BLATANT lies the media refuses to expose.

You are such a boring poster.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    You are such a boring poster.
    So boring that you had to click his thread, read it, and then make a post yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Never has a player been so coddled by the media.

Two BLATANT lies the media refuses to expose.
    Kevin Durant and Peyton Manning.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

It happened 12 hours ago. Do you really think anyone on this board needed you to clarify what "LeBron didn't know" was referring to?

Made that high school varsity squad

I believe the story is true ...the gm knew lebron did not like him, so he did need to call lebron and inform him

What kind of whiny beta b1tch complains about a coach of the team you play for? Even if Blatt wasn't the best coach for the way the current team is constructed, not finishing out the season and having him fired mid way just shows weakness, insecurity, and an overall beta mindset.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    What kind of whiny beta b1tch complains about a coach of the team you play for? Even if Blatt wasn't the best coach for the way the current team is constructed, not finishing out the season and having him fired mid way just shows weakness, insecurity, and an overall beta mindset.

You are making no sense.... If a player think his coach is not the best for the team they should keep him? Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    So boring that you had to click his thread, read it, and then make a post yourself.

I didn't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisGW
    You are making no sense.... If a player think his coach is not the best for the team they should keep him? Wtf
    In what world should a player have any say as to whether or not his coach is the best for the team? It's not the players place to say. It's the players place do do what the coach tells him and shut the fvck up for the overall benefit of the team. Go troll somewhere else.

The biggest BS story if by far Jabbar's parents ever actually wanting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    The biggest BS story if by far Jabbar's parents ever actually wanting him.
    You sound upset that bron is being made to look like an even bigger whiny b1tch than the world already knew him to be through this whole firing of Blatt ordeal.

Fret not little bro, I promise you 2/7 is incoming. It won't be long now.