Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Default Re: Hornets/Rockets/Pacers/Nets Trade w/Murphy, Ariza, Lee, Others...

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    lee to houston?

alright, and the pacers finally get a nice PG in collison, i don't see why the nets do it or the rockets, really, they must really not like arize
    The Nets do it because they need a PF. You may think "hey there is Favors"?
    But in reality he really isnt ready to start. imo he should have waited to declare for the draft. He was a top 3 pick though so whatever. I expect big things from Favors but not his rookie season. we rent Troy for 1 year and then test out Favors next year. Favors will get his time, especially if either Lopez or Troy get injured. Lee was nice but pretty inconsistent. one game he would get 20+ points the next he would be 0-12 or something. He is better suited on a team like the rockets.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    I haven't seen enough of DC, but being a worse defender than Murphy is tough to believe. Scouting reports I've read he's a pesky little guy, gets into his man, he's just got such a slight frame it's easy for him to just get pushed around. The effort's apparently there, with Murphy it wasn't. And every big on the roster is a better defender than Murphy. Hansbrough's clearly a downgrade all around, but he's at least adequate defending the block. Murphy leaving is addition by subtraction in terms of defense, it's going to do wonders for Hibbert.
    True, though you'll miss his rebounding on that end at the same time.

Decent college freshman

lee to houston?

alright, and the pacers finally get a nice PG in collison, i don't see why the nets do it or the rockets, really, they must really not like arize
    Nets needed a legit starting 4 for the short term and had cap space to burn.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    The Nets do it because they need a PF. You may think "hey there is Favors"?
    But in reality he really isnt ready to start. imo he should have waited to declare for the draft. He was a top 3 pick though so whatever. I expect big things from Favors but not his rookie season. we rent Troy for 1 year and then test out Favors next year. Favors will get his time, especially if either Lopez or Troy get injured. Lee was nice but pretty inconsistent. one game he would get 20+ points the next he would be 0-12 or something. He is better suited on a team like the rockets.

ah, i wasn't really up to date with favors, i didn't know he wasn't a starter yet.

then in that case the deal makes more sense, though i'm a little sad to see lee move around soo much so early on in his career

ah, i wasn't really up to date with favors, i didn't know he wasn't a starter yet.

then in that case the deal makes more sense, though i'm a little sad to see lee move around soo much so early on in his career
    He will be a very nice piece for Houston on the bench. He just wasnt a quality starter for us. He needs a team like the rockets to relieve him of the offensive stress.
    Favors could be ready but is raw. Bringing in a nice shooter and starter is a nice deal for us. The Pacers are the clear winners tough. Nets got a nice 1 yr rental though.

It sux to be CP3 nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    It sux to be CP3 nowadays.
    I know... he must be really pissed NO upgraded the SF position and gave away a guy that could potentially even take some of Paul's minutes.