Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Top 5 PG in NBA history...

So CP3 is being held back by most because he has choked in the playoffs I'm assuming. And that is correct. He needs to go further than the 2nd round to move up. But in terms of just playing PG, he might've been the most efficient PG ever (regular season of course). All of the advanced analytics back this up. The guy maximizes possessions and almost never turns the ball over. He really had no weakness in his game and to me, he was the most complete PG ever if you actually break down his weaknesses. I can't think of one except his height and maybe unwillingness to shoot more, which can hurt your team at times when the team needs the offense. Of course there is also the choking issues, which is huge.

So CP3 is being held back by most because he has choked in the playoffs I'm assuming. But in terms of choking, he might've been the most efficient choker ever (regular season of course). All of the advanced analytics back this up. The guy maximizes choking. He really had no weakness in his choking game and to me, he was the most complete choker ever if you actually break down his weaknesses.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Reported.
    He's not wrong, but who cares? This site is hella funny with people like Euroleague running around

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    So CP3 is being held back by most because he has choked in the playoffs I'm assuming. But in terms of choking, he might've been the most efficient choker ever (regular season of course). All of the advanced analytics back this up. The guy maximizes choking. He really had no weakness in his choking game and to me, he was the most complete choker ever if you actually break down his weaknesses.

I'm not defending the guy. If he doesn't have a couple of deep playoff runs, his legacy will suffer and rightfully so. But I'm just talking about his game and breaking it down. He's about as complete as any PG I can think of.

Magic
    Oscar
    Isiah
    Frazier
    kidd