Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: who would win a 1 on 1 contest right now between kobe and lebron

Jordan. You should write a "how to go full retard" tutorial Kenneth...you are obviously are an expert on the subject.

Btw...you realize that saying one vs one...and then making rules like you can't shoot past five feet makes you and the player you are trying to bring up...a bitch...right? When you have to go out of your way and create a situation to suck the dick of the player you are already sucking...that's not a good thing, bro...
    Last edited by Smoke117; 07-19-2015 at 11:32 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Jordan. You should write a "how to go full retard" tutorial Kenneth...you are obviously are an expert on the subject.

Btw...you realize that saying one vs one...and then making rules like you can't shoot past five feet makes you and the player you are trying to bring up...a bitch...right? When you have to go out of your way and create a situation to suck the dick of the player you are already sucking...that's not a good thing, bro...

how? kobe sucks right now due to being 1 legged and old as ****... its a fair rule IMO

prime lebron would kill kobe right now in a straight up game. he couldnt beat jordan clarkson in a 1 on 1 right now

you act like i'm out to prove something... kobes finished. its just an interesting hypothetical due to lebrons outside game being nearly as ineffective as kobes driving game atm

Banned

... and i think old man kobe would destroy lebron in a game without layups/dunks

3-time NBA All-Star

5/7 vs 2/6? Too easy

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    ... and i think old man kobe would destroy lebron in a game without layups/dunks

What about "non phakkit 1v1" where dunks and layups are allowed

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

thread confirms kennethgriffin is the chump at the local park that wears a shooting sleeve and calls touch fouls.

i find it ironic you're a kobe stan, yet you make soft-ass handicap hypothetical threads like these. kobe would be ashamed to have you as a fan, he'd probably think you were the softest [COLOR="Black"]pha[/COLOR]ggot out. RIP

Cripple vs Wolverine. Hmm.

Does the cripple get a Center?

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    5/7 vs 2/6? Too easy
    I've always wondered why Knicks fans on here have Kobe's c0ck so far up them. Probably reminds them of their boy Fat Melo, minus the winning.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    Clearly op doesn't win.

Seriously, kobe too old, too slow, too weak.
    LeBron was 0-of-8 when isolated on Curry, including a missed transition layup.

https://twitter.com/SherwoodStrauss/...50776838615040

a pretty bad comparison. yea kobe is the better shooter, especially form midrange/long 2s....but look, 37 year old DIrk shot 48 % from midrange last season. so does this mean he would win 1n1 against lebron

i dotn think that kobe could put up lockdown defense on lebron on a high-level anymore.

but kobe can easily put up 24 ppg next season due to his jumpshot, athletiscim and postmoves

High School Varsity 6th Man

6/24
    But seriously, why no shots in 5 feet? Because lebron has the best post game in the league rn?

Even with this dumb rule, lebron; lebron would just post him to the 5-6 feet mark and lay it up easy. Kobe too slow rn

Not airballing my layups anymore

Kobe dribbles twice and blows out a knee, tendon and hamstring. Crawls 5 feet and rolls the ball out of bounds.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by nzahir
    6/24
    But seriously, why no shots in 5 feet? Because lebron has the best post game in the league rn?

Even with this dumb rule, lebron; lebron would just post him to the 5-6 feet mark and lay it up easy. Kobe too slow rn
    Lebron does not have the best post game in the L stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    LeBron was 0-of-8 when isolated on Curry, including a missed transition layup.

https://twitter.com/SherwoodStrauss/...50776838615040
    Laughing my ass off that you're equating in game defensive stats to a game of one on one. In a gym alone he probably kills curry too.

I usually hit open layups

i dont know, but if they played up to 12, lebron would only score 4 points.