Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Besides Lebron who gets a pass the most?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Melo has made the WCF

Melo led his team over Cp3's team in the playoffs and gave them the biggest beat down in playoff history on Paul's home floor

From what I've seen, CP3 doesn't really get a pass anyway. Everyone here criticizes him constantly for not making the WCF.

Melo goes by practically unnoticed missing the playoffs in the East, or losing early in the playoffs in the East.

I actually think CP3 beating the Spurs this year is more impressive than anything I've seen Melo do in the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    AW taking losses as usual. Cringeworthy shit.
    Glad I put him on ignore. It's interesting to see how Lebron stans have reacted after he got his asshole ripped open again. I see "Nash" has decided to just become a full-on obnoxious troll. Had to put him on the ignore list as well. At least when he's on his Pauk account he's not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I actually think CP3 beating the Spurs this year is more impressive than anything I've seen Melo do in the East.
    When I saw that game 7 I remember thinking that he finally, definitively shed the "choker" label once and for all.

Then the next series happened.

Lakers fans like

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

From what I've seen, CP3 doesn't really get a pass anyway. Everyone here criticizes him constantly for not making the WCF.

Melo goes by practically unnoticed missing the playoffs in the East, or losing early in the playoffs in the East.

prolly cause you've never seen Melo in the east with the 6 MOTY, championship coach, and healthy & prime MVP canidate next to him on the same team

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    When I saw that game 7 I remember thinking that he finally, definitively shed the "choker" label once and for all.

Then the next series happened.
    lol pretty much.

prolly cause you've never seen Melo in the east with the 6 MOTY, championship coach, and healthy & prime MVP canidate next to him on the same team

But I thought the east is weak, and you don't need a stacked team to make it to the ECF? Why can't Melo get out of the 2nd round in the East? Only year he lost to Miami was 2012

and honestly, I'm not gonna attribute the Clippers winning against the Spurs to just CP3 having a good cast. Cp3 balled his ass off with a hamstring injury, and hit a game winning shot in game 7 against the defending champs. Respect
    Last edited by J Shuttlesworth; 07-16-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Where does LeBron get a pass? Cause he certainly doesn't get any on ISH.

But I thought the east is weak, and you don't need a stacked team to make it to the ECF? Why can't Melo get out of the 2nd round in the East? Only year he lost to Miami was 2012

and honestly, I'm not gonna attribute the Clippers winning against the Spurs to just CP3 having a good cast. Cp3 balled his ass off with a hamstring injury, and hit a game winning shot in game 7 against the defending champs. Respect
    because his best 2nd option since being in New York have been JR Smith and Raymon Felton

is is really that hard to understand

because his best 2nd option since being in New York have been JR Smith and Raymon Felton

is is really that hard to understand
    6MOTY JR Smith? Didn't you just use Crawford being 6MOTY as part of the reason that the Clippers were stacked? Why shouldn't Melo be held to similar expectations in the East, considering the East is much easier than the West?

You question the winning ability of one guy with a garbage cast, and then in the same post, praise the winning ability of another guy whose 2nd option averaged 24/13/7 and 3rd option 13/13/3blks
    6MOTY JR Smith? Didn't you just use Crawford being 6MOTY as part of the reason that the Clippers were stacked? Why shouldn't Melo be held to similar expectations in the East, considering the East is much easier than the West?
    wtf. Because one was a 2nd option essentially and the other was the 4th best player?

uh yeahh, because they not only have a 6 MOTY, but they have a prime MVP candidate next to Paul a championship coach and other very good players..

really not that hard to understand, if there was a player anywhere close to the caliber of Blake Griffin playing next to Melo, along with the 6 MOTY, championship coach and other depth it would obviously be different..

why are you being so dense

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    You question the winning ability of one guy with a garbage cast, and then in the same post, praise the winning ability of another guy whose 2nd option averaged 24/13/7 and 3rd option 13/13/3blks
    One guy beat the defending champions with an injured hamstring. The other guy just missed the playoffs in the east in his prime.

uh yeahh, because they not only have a 6 MOTY, but they have a prime MVP candidate next to Paul a championship coach and other very good players..

really not that hard to understand, if there was a player anywhere close to the caliber of Blake Griffin playing next to Melo, along with the 6 MOTY, championship coach and other depth it would obviously be different..

why are you being so dense
    It's actually not hard to understand at all.

You shouldn't need an MVP runner up to make the 8th seed in the East. Melo couldn't do it with JR as his 2nd option, even though he had Chandler, Shump, Hardaway, Stoudemire, etc.

Why are you comparing the requirements to beat an elite team in the West to making the playoffs in the East? You clearly don't need as much to make the playoffs compared to what you need to beat the defending champions.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    real14, should be banned by now
    Seriously. All this guy does is bitch and moan about players he hates. It's really tiresome.