Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Miami Heat is still Wade's team, and always will be...

Quote Originally Posted by NBAller
    Alpha's not something that you just give to somebody.
    Team leader role. Is that better? Arguing semantics.

He could have continued trying to prove that he was LeBron's equal but he didn't.

That is the point I am trying to make here, he sacrificed his stats and ego for the team.

LeBron didn't force him to take less shots or take the ball out of Wade's hands.

Wade made that decision.
    Last edited by upside24; 01-15-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    He didn't put his ego aside yet he let LeBron take the alpha role?

That was the whole point of my post. He put his ego aside by giving the alpha role to LeBron.

I don't disagree with you about Wade not improving his game. He just got a shooting coach before this season. That's still hard for me to believe.

- It's not about him putting his ego aside...he let Lebron takeover because he can't do anything aboiut it...he's just stuck ( and by his remarks to the reporter, it doesn't sound like he ok with it)

- If you see your teamate just dominating, and you didn't put in the work to become as good or better....you can't say anything.(remember Wade was a beast without Bron...his 09' 10' run was elite of the elite)

doesn't mean he's ok with it...he's just stuck.

- If a reporter asked him " do you miss taking 25 shots a game"....and he said " of course not, I just do whatever coach wants".....then maybe he just is ok with it and put his ego to the side.

- he said " Everyday"....that's tel's me He's pissed he's not Alpha anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - It's not about him putting his ego aside...he let Lebron takeover because he can't do anything aboiut it...he's just stuck ( and by his remarks to the reporter, it doesn't sound like he ok with it)

- If you see your teamate just dominating, and you didn't put in the work to become as or better....you can't say anything.

doesn't mean he's ok with it...he's just stuck.

- If a reporter asked him " do you miss taking 25 shots a game"....and he said " of course not, I just do whatever coach wants".....then maybe he just is ok with it and put his ego to the side.

- he said " Everyday"....that's tel's me He's pissed he's not Alpha anymore.
    Said all I'm going to about Wade taking a backseat.

Results so far are 1 championship and a good chance of another this year.

I don't even like Wade and I have wasted time trying to give him credit for what he has done the last two years.

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Team leader role. Is that better? Arguing semantics.

He could have continued trying to prove that he was LeBron's equal but he didn't.

That is the point I am trying to make here, he sacrificed his stats and ego for the team.

LeBron didn't force him to take less shots or take the ball out of Wade's hands.

Wade made that decision.
    I get that. that's what you're supposed to do when you have someone better than you on your team, you don't try to outshine him or be his left hand. that's playing with a agenda obviously, and that shit will hurt you in the run for a ring. I mean if it was a young Wade then I'd understand him trying to take over that alpha role with lebron being older..you know, to fill the shoes when the old man can't do it no more.

i mean imagine if scottie tried to outscore jordan every game.

NBA rookie of the year

Said all I'm going to about Wade taking a backseat.

Results so far are 1 championship and a good chance of another this year.

I don't even like Wade and I have wasted time trying to give him credit for what he has done the last two years.
    You have to realize who you're actually trying to engage in rational disucssion with....A Moron.

Don't waste your e-breath, brah.

I get that. that's what you're supposed to do when you have someone better than you on your team, you don't try to outshine him or be his left hand. that's playing with a agenda obviously, and that shit will hurt you in the run for a ring. I mean if it was a young Wade then I'd understand him trying to take over that alpha role with lebron being older..you know, to fill the shoes when the old man can't do it no more.

i mean imagine if scottie tried to outscore jordan every game.

- If Jordan came to Scottie's Team...after Jordan quit on a 63 win team ( favored to win a title 2 years in a row).....and Scottie was an elite player in the NBA with a Finals MVP....

- and MJ just took over while Scottie got benched...best believe thier would be some jimmies rustled on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    You have to realize who you're actually trying to engage in rational disucssion with....A Moron.

Don't waste your e-breath, brah.

Coach Spo?....

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - If Jordan came to Scottie's Team...after Jordan quit on a 63 win team ( favored to win a title 2 years in a row).....and Scottie was an elite player in the NBA with a Finals MVP....

- and MJ just took over while Scottie got benched...best believe thier would be some jimmies rustled on the court.
    understandable. just like in a wolf pack...the wolf that's banging the females in the group would be mad if a bigger better wolf came and started smashing the females. but what can you do?

you deal with it, like wade is. then you win a few rings.

or die.

understandable. just like in a wolf pack...the wolf that's banging the females in the group would be mad if a bigger better wolf came and started smashing the females. but what can you do?

you deal with it, like wade is. then you win a few rings.

or die.

I like your style....