Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default I took this picture with Billy Donovan before there was any rumor of him leaving UF..

I was walking to the museum with my daughter and I caught Billy Donovan out jogging. I have always been a huge, huge fan of Billy D and I love him. Anyhow, I basically begged him to never leave us. He gave me a weird look and reaction when I asked him to never leave. As soon as I went on my way, I told my GF "HE IS GONE." This was BEFORE there were every any rumors whatsoever about him leaving to OKC. I KNEW he was gone after his reaction. He almost seemed guilty. I will ALWAYS love Billy D for what he did for Florida basketball. I am now a bigger OKC fan.

Default Re: I took this picture with Billy Donovan before there was any rumor of him leaving UF..

nobody cares, fgt

Default Re: I took this picture with Billy Donovan before there was any rumor of him leaving UF..

Banned

Looking good man. Seems like the acne has cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by Millslapped
    Looking good man. Seems like the acne has cleared up.
    I have horrendous scars, but the camera was far away and the lighting hid it. Just a phone camera.

Banned

Looking good Justin

Local High School Star

Drew mcintyre is that you

Banned

Jesus you weren't joking about your wingspan JL

Decent college freshman

so you got banned on realgm too?

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Jesus you weren't joking about your wingspan JL
    I'm 6'0 tall and I have a 5'7 wingspan. It is embarrassing. I always thought I was the worst jumper ever because I can't touch the rim, but it turned out I had the wingspan of a beta bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatHILL
    so you got banned on realgm too?
    Of course. If you're not a Bran groupie and you're a Kobe fan, you're done on RealGm. They have Kobe at 13th all time behind guys like Garnett.

Here is a little bit better picture of my scars, but it still doesn't even come close to showing the whole truth. I'll be back later, guys. My GF is making me do laundry because I have a small package and low monthly income and I have to follow her orders.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Can you even reach your dink with those arms?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Here is a little bit better picture of my scars, but it still doesn't even come close to showing the whole truth. I'll be back later, guys. My GF is making me do laundry because I have a small package and low monthly income and I have to follow her orders.