Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Brandon Jennings Sets Record for Most Points by a Rookie 55 Points....

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Who brought up lebron why do you keep referring to lebron? its getting pretty sad why dont u get help? Social services dont discriminate theyll talk to you
    You talking about somebody needs help, but your username is "dubeta" with multiple LeBron stan accounts with an fake old kobe avatar. Be REAL son

Banned

Default Re: Brandon Jennings Sets Record for Most Points by a Rookie 55 Points....

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    You talking about somebody needs help, but your username is "dubeta" with multiple LeBron stan accounts with an fake old kobe avatar. Be REAL son
    Exactly, he is just sour that he didnt accomplish ANYTHING in his life...his goals are out of reach because he is busy flippin burgers.....its ok dubeta, you and trollsmasher are the same person, keep it real, and you talk about me needed help when you have ALTS and you respond to yourself? Talk about lonely, you got tired of Ms. HANDerson already?

How is Brandon Jennings "special" ?

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Exactly, he is just sour that he didnt accomplish ANYTHING in his life...his goals are out of reach because he is busy flippin burgers.....its ok dubeta, you and trollsmasher are the same person, keep it real, and you talk about me needed help when you have ALTS and you respond to yourself? Talk about lonely, you got tired of Ms. HANDerson already?
    You he sure did, he had to think of sum other shit to calm him down, releasing that "special" stress

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono90
    Jennings was seen as the next AI after that game. But he just doesn't have it in him.

That was one good game. That's it.
    I actually thought he was gonna be the next A.I a few games above that, but yea he has been very disappointing the last couple seasons.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Brandon Jennings 2012-2013

Bucks WITHOUT Brandon Jennings:
    Off: 107.3 points/100 poss
    Def: 99.5 points/100 poss

Outscored opponents by 163 points.

WITH Brandon Jennings:
    Off: 103.5/100poss
    Def: 108.7/100poss

Outscored BY opponents by 286 points.

8 points worse defensively.
    5 points worse offensively.

Bucks give him away. 2013-2014 ranked DEAD LAST in NBA in RAPM among players playing 7500 possessions.

BJ is AWFUL and has gotten worse every single day since he dropped his double nickel.
    It's such a shame really because Jennings does have a very nice skillset. Too bad he can't put it all together.

Learning to shoot layups

I wasn't as impressed by Jennings game. Too much of it came from 3's.

I'm more impressed when the points come from FGs in the paint, and/or from FTs.

It takes less shots to get a bigger scoring total from 3's.