Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Default Have you noticed the growing trend of celebrities dating transgender girls?

Very soon it is going to be the new thing to do, and the very same idiots on here (not everyone) are going to act like sheep as usual and go and try to find themselves a transgender girl. The very same guys who are attacking me, calling me gay and making fun of transgenders all the time. I promise you this will happen.

Default Re: Have you noticed the growing trend of celebrities dating transgender girls?

You shouldn't attack us with terms like idiot. Respect our opinions and hear out our discussion.

Don't just call people idiots.

Default Re: Have you noticed the growing trend of celebrities dating transgender girls?

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You shouldn't attack us with terms like idiot. Respect our opinions and hear out our discussion.

Don't just call people idiots.
    I am not attacking the majority, just certain posters who don't know how to discuss and just keep making the same bad jokes and trying to get a rise out of me.

Yeah most celebs are becoming homos. What's your point?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

That's not how sexual attraction works...you don't just suddenly want a p[COLOR="Black"]e[/COLOR]nis on your GF because it is "trending"

I really haven't noticed a trend toward that with celebs anyway...

Such as who?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    Such as who?
    just came out that Michael Phelps GF was supposedly born male...so to LOLCATS that means all celebs want trannys and it's about to be the hot new thing...

Hey can you just stfu already? Nobody cares. Stop being an attention whore.

No, because that trend doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    Hey can you just stfu already? Nobody cares. Stop being an attention whore.
    A good troll doesn't know when to stop.

Men are going to stop loving pus[COLOR="Black"]sy[/COLOR] soon. P[COLOR="Black"]ussy [/COLOR]is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    just came out that Michael Phelps GF was supposedly born male...so to LOLCATS that means all celebs want trannys and it's about to be the hot new thing...
    Michael Phelps is just the latest, but there have been many more if you would look it up. Chad Ochocinco and Soulja Boy are two more.

Good college starter

Celebs are all f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]s so it wouldnt suprise me. 50% of all singer chicks became bisexual as soon as it became cool. Trannies however, I think is a bit too far.

Also I haven't heard of any of these celebrities "knowingly" sleeping with these trannies, only that they thought they were real chicks.

I'm glad OP sees trannies as a special attraction just like the rest of us

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar