Default Bulls vs Knicks Game 5 1993 Eastern Conference Finals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6lLOoHrbcQ

Possibly the greatest game in the Bulls/Knicks rivalry. Chicago fought back from an 0-2 deficit to tie the series at 2-2, with the crucial Game 5 in New York.

I remember watching this game in a club with my old classmates (this being two years after I graduated high school) and the place was off the hook. This was probably the only time I had doubts about the Bulls being able to win a series during their championship years, with the Knicks hungry from the previous year's series and having home court advantage.

But when Pip, MJ and Grant took turns shutting down Charles Smith at the end and the final buzzer went off, I knew the series was ours.

Default Re: Bulls vs Knicks Game 5 1993 Eastern Conference Finals

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6lLOoHrbcQ

Possibly the greatest game in the Bulls/Knicks rivalry. Chicago fought back from an 0-2 deficit to tie the series at 2-2, with the crucial Game 5 in New York.

I remember watching this game in a club with my old classmates (this being two years after I graduated high school) and the place was off the hook. This was probably the only time I had doubts about the Bulls being able to win a series during their championship years, with the Knicks hungry from the previous year's series and having home court advantage.

But when Pip, MJ and Grant took turns shutting down Charles Smith at the end and the final buzzer went off, I knew the series was ours.

seen that shit live, you couldn't breathe on jordan in those days but everybody else got clobbered, jordan was the OG james harden

REAL TALK, if they gave lebron freethrows like they gave them to jordan, lecrab would have a lot more rings.