Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Clleveland Reporter Promising Ugly Details of "break up" to Come Out

It could get ugly, because Cleveland did a lot of damage control for Lebron and entourage. I dont think anyone thinks Lebron is a poster good boy. Hes as much of a partier and ho as the typical nba player is.

Lebron basically has put himself in a zero tolerance level. He cant mess up at all. its easier to cover ur tracks in Cleveland, MIami is not working...

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Clleveland Reporter Promising Ugly Details of "break up" to Come Out

I do not understand why so many people are so quick to discount Cleveland as a horrible, terrible place to live (LeBron James nonwithstanding). I can't tell if it's just an overused attempt at humor (a la "Oh you're going to Detroit? Watch out for bullets!") or truly just baseless assumptions. Many appear so hateful though.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    It could get ugly, because Cleveland did a lot of damage control for Lebron and entourage. I dont think anyone thinks Lebron is a poster good boy. Hes as much of a partier and ho as the typical nba player is.

Lebron basically has put himself in a zero tolerance level. He cant mess up at all. its easier to cover ur tracks in Cleveland, MIami is not working...
    And Cleveland was willing to pay $122 million to LeBron. **** them. Art Modell, you were right, Baltimore>Cleveland...NFL Champions 10 years ago.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Cleveland is hilarious. It'd be better to act like it sucks but you'll bounce back. Instead you have the owner cursing James literally, fans burning jerseys, franchise threatening to air his dirty laundry. I guess when you realize your only chance at a title in the future and to stay relevant just took a flight to Miami.

Pretty stupid because you know LeBron is going to win the war. You can say whatever you want and the franchise can say all this bullshit but LeBron will still be one of the best in the game and most likely contending for a title while you try and make the playoffs. Doubt he cares much about Cleveland burning his jersey\mouthing him, he did just dump them on live tv

Learning to shoot layups

Cleveland fans, owner, franchise = 3rd world mentality and inferiority complex.
    Without Lebron, Cleveland would be nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by thesighter

Yeah because that title he brought them really helped out the economy and infused the city of Cleveland with pride....

Oh yeah....

Banned

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesighter
    I hope you realize, all this bogus "great players help the economy" crap are always accompanied by really deceptive numbers. Sure the "overall economy" improved. . .mostly the Cavs' ownership's economy.

Some small businesses around the arena got more business, but that's really peanuts in the grand scheme.

Cleveland was poor before LBJ, poor when they had LBJ, and poor now that LBJ's gone. He had very little impact on their economy.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    I hope you realize, all this bogus "great players help the economy" crap are always accompanied by really deceptive numbers. Sure the "overall economy" improved. . .mostly the Cavs' ownership's economy.

Some small businesses around the arena got more business, but that's really peanuts in the grand scheme.

Cleveland was poor before LBJ, poor when they had LBJ, and poor now that LBJ's gone. He had very little impact on their economy.
    Dan Gilbert lost at least $100m today. No more Chinese investors. The impact is upon Gilbert's checkbook.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

It's gone be fun times even after he drop 82 on us. They saying he would smash girls and take his own bag to put the condoms in lmao. Smart on his part if true

Not airballing my layups anymore BC Eagle's Avatar

Why?

Right now, Cleveland is America's darling. Hardcores and casuals both are voicing sympathetic views towards the team and city for how James left them in the lurch.

Move on, take this as a motivation to put the best team you can on the court each night, and hope LeBron falls flat on his face in Miami. Airing dirty laundry is bush league and makes the team and city look like tools.

If these skeletons were so bad, and he was such a bad guy, then why did they want him back?

So phony.

Not airballing my layups anymore BC Eagle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    If these skeletons were so bad, and he was such a bad guy, then why did they want him back?

So phony.
    Exactly.

If James was the quitter and the piece of garbage that these reports are leading us to believe, you should be CELEBRATING the fact that he's no longer your problem to deal with.

This just sounds like a teenager scorned.

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BC Eagle
    Exactly.

If James was the quitter and the piece of garbage that these reports are leading us to believe, you should be CELEBRATING the fact that he's no longer your problem to deal with.

This just sounds like a teenager scorned.
    for a title.... i dont know of any bad things bron has done and i damn sure wouldnt have cared if he won us a ring.

Do Ravens fans care that Ray Lewis murdered somebody or do they care he got em a ring?

Do Yankees fans care that A-roid used roid's or that he got hot in the playoffs and got em a ring?

All bout the bling and we dont need the sympathy from anybody. they all happy inside