Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Rose hurt again. A day after making more stupid comments.

I can't stand this moron anymore. Remember back in 2012 after he tore his ACL when I said the Bulls should look into trading him while his value was still high? Now it's 2015 and and since then he's missed almost 2 fulls NBA seasons and only played what? 40+ games last season?

And why do the Bulls give this fool a microphone to talk into at this point? Nothing but dumbass statements come out of his mouth.

He's excited about free agency in 2017 and the chance to get paid more. Seriously? He should be giving the money he's made the past 3 years back to the Bulls for sitting out. He doesn't deserve a thing.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Default Re: Rose hurt again. A day after making more stupid comments.

I just logged on to ISH and the Rose injury was the first headline I saw....in the past I would have panicked. This time I actually laughed. I know it's not his fault but, this kid get's hurt so much he should live in a bubble.

oh....and to be fully honest...when the headline said hit in the face, I was actually thinking "hit with a tough question to the face?"

College superstar

He's not the player we drafted back in 2008. His mentality towards the game has changed too. It's as if he's fell out of love with the game. I don't get the impression from him that he has more MVP's and championships in his sights anymore. He's still a great player and when healthy he can be a formidable force but if he's not that bothered about playing in Chicago come 2017 I say let him walk. A duo of Butler and Noah is a solid nucleus to re-build a team with.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

he had to give the media something to talk about besides the rape story. Rose is digging a big hole and I Think a trade would be lovely news. NOT saying im not a fan but give me someone like Cousins and A good young point guard prospect and i'll forget that rose came from chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    He's not the player we drafted back in 2008. His mentality towards the game has changed too. It's as if he's fell out of love with the game. I don't get the impression from him that he has more MVP's and championships in his sights anymore. He's still a great player and when healthy he can be a formidable force but if he's not that bothered about playing in Chicago come 2017 I say let him walk. A duo of Butler and Noah is a solid nucleus to re-build a team with.

noah won't be in that nucleus I'm pretty sure.

This thing gets tougher and darker each day . Someone should do something . I mean to say that Derrick Rose is not be blamed , some people ARE actually injury prone ; but this guy should be traded . We are making a guy stick to the benches for nothing at all . The team isn't gaining valuable points or assists or rebounds even when he isn't on court ( we are unpredictable , admit it guys ) ; so plz let him go & bring someone through whom we would actually benefit .

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

we are talking about somebody who got elbod in the eye here. ANYONE want to let gibson elbow you in the eyesocket and see if you are not injury prone as well?